Oregon Tnet Campout Your invited

Sorry Granny has been diagnosed with stage 4 mesothelioma asbestiosis stage 4
I have been kinds tied up taking care of her in her final days.
ill try to catch up tonight or as soon as I can
Plan away Ill be where ever you guys decide,
Ima

gracious sweet man! Was wondering where you have been and now it is oh so very understandable! :'( Let me know if there is anything I can do to help ya and know you are prayed for as well as the rest of the family!! ~hugsnprayers~

Hello IMA.My hat off to you for taking care of family 1st.I know its tough on you,and we all thank you for being there when Grandma needs support :icon_queen: keep in touch. Idig

Well,ya'all may be in a world of hurt! I may just be in the Placerville,CA area at that time and driving up another 3-400mi is no hill for a stepper.I'll have to see about organizing my prospecting gear.I sold my trommel,sold my hand sluice,but still have my spiral wheel and a recirc sluice,many pans,a sniper tube and don't know what else except a appetite for campfire food.Would an ol' Missourian be welcomed?

woooohooooo Not only welcome but would be absolutely ecstatic if you could be there!! ~happy dance~

Hey Guys!

Thanks Jeffro for sending me the link to this thread! There's so many different threads on TNet I had no idea this campout was going on.. My buddy and I would like to join in on the campout if there's still some room! John Day was on our gold panning hitlist for this summer anyways ;D

OH, I really hope this campout/metal detecting pans out for all of you! I know we have so much fun on our Pipsico Hunts....can't wait to see the pics after your adventure....and meeting TNet'ers is awesome! I have had the pleasure of meeting quite a few and they are so nice and full of useful information!

Good Luck on your planning and hope it all pans out for ya'll...wish we were closer....but we will be there in spirit and enjoy the photos when complete!

Annmarie and the VACards of Pipsico

PS: check out some Boy Scout Camps in your area too....check on the history, contact the BSA Office in charge of the camp. Each camp has their own rules.....Ours, we have to turn in our finds, but we may keep silver and alot of the BSA items found (we turn in old stuff for the BSA Museum), religious medallions (you'll most likely find alot of those!)....camping costs us at Pipsico, $1.00 per day per person. Check into it....but do the history of the BSA Camp first to see what it may hold....I'm sure ya'll have quite a few in Oregon!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

Have we confirmed a date yet.
how about some ideahs on a date when we all can go and then we can choose the best date for us all to go
lets make it a week so we can come and go.
also ill bring lots of marshmellows as you see by the picture im an expert mellow eater thats me learning to eat them with gramps he was teaching us how...lol

granny isnt doing to well.
yesterday she weighed in at a whopping 67 lbs... and still walking but not to steady on her feet.
skin and bones and complains cause when she wants to poo she cant and when she doesnt ....SUPRISE I think she is ready to go shes in a lot of pain but her pride is still strong and she refuses to let me help her clean up.
I let her do it but make sure she doesnt fall down or get hurt.
i told her i have to clean our park bathrooms and she cant drop nothing i havent seen ten fold.
I guess ill just let her keep her pride as long as she can.
Ima

Attachments

• P1020574.jpg
    P1020574.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 416
Oh yeah! Definitely an expert marshmallow eater! :thumbsup: The only date anyone had mentioned so far was the weekend of Father's day. Would be nice to get some detail nailed down so we can all make our plans! I am sooooo excited!!

Cynangyl said:
Oh yeah! Definitely an expert marshmallow eater! :thumbsup: The only date anyone had mentioned so far was the weekend of Father's day. Would be nice to get some detail nailed down so we can all make our plans! I am sooooo excited!!
lets see some dates guys I need to know some dates befor i can reserve camp sites.

I'd defininetly like to make it down Sounds like a good time I'm not familiar with the area but I'm in,. Thanks for the invite Grant

me too! Maybe I can get the grandmas to bring their new motorhome down since I no longer have any camping gear. lol If not, we can always stay in town or something. Will have to discuss it with David and see what he wants to do.

whats the scopp on camping thier Jeffro

Idig4beer said:
Hello!! I would help out in anyway for our campout.Iwant to hear from IMA cause he started this,but so far it seems that the JohnDay area is the place to go.So if people want me as "Wagonmaster" I'll make a comand decision and say we meet and stay at Clyde Holiday Park in mid June.For those with kids in school, I would think school should be out by then.I looked up Holiday park and it is a 1st come,1st served camp(no reservations taken).It has all the things we need--Elec.hookups,showers,toilets,dumpstation etc.As Drywalldave sais it is close to alot of places to explore.I.ve never panned for gold so I'll leave that up to Dave and Cynangel.How many days to camp??At least 3-4 and see what happens.As far as what dates---How about Sat,14th to start,and who ever comes we'll get camping spots close together.Sun 15th is "FathersDay" How cool to have "TT" and "CYN" fetch our Beer and cook and clean for us poor guys that day :thumbsup: Oh-- I don't know how to post a internet page yet,so to see the Holiday park, go to "oregonstateparks.org" and go to "Clyde Holiday Park" it has all the info there.I guess thats all for now,so I look for everyones input. Idig

Post # 65 sounds good to me- I'm up for anything, LOL!

I'm already getting research done of the general area, and I have a couple good things to check into. Bring your metal detectors as well as pans and sluices!

John Day is one of those areas I've been meaning to explore and at least dip a pan in the water. I'm going to have to keep an eye on this thread and see if I can't make it out for at least a night or two.

Sweeeeet! Would be so good to see you again! Let's find a huge ol nugget that will pay for that property down by Plush! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back