Oregon Tnet Campout Your invited

Fishenfool said:
I could bring elk steaks for about 100 but someone else better cook em I always burm em

burning elk is sacriledge!! :o Sure hope you get to come join us! Would be great to have you there too!!

TreasureTales said:
Where did Idig4beer go? Did my threat of a big FAT kiss make he hide? LOL So let's confirm the weekend (or the week or whatever). And do we each have to obtain a metal detecting permit from the State before we arrive? (I'm still trying to rearrange my schedule so I can attend at least one day, but I'm not sure if I can. Yeah, don't all of you start crying over that. hehehe)

:'( :'( :'( Sure hope you can be there! I soooo wanna hug you in person! ~hugs~ Not sure where Idig went :dontknow: Been wondering about that myself!!

Im ready to go...
im so pooped i been takin care of granny she is still kicking...
but down to 58 lbs
what a tough women
she out lived all her kids her husband she is 94 and she was married one time for 67 years.
i look up to her.
Ima

ill be on more when she has finaly decided to rest.

she thinks the good lord left her behind.

Hang in there friend! Been there....the good Lord hasn't forgotten her! :wink: Make sure and take care of yourself too!! ~hugsnprayers~ Cyndi

Hi there, I had my computor down for the last week, it was all messed up and a friend went through it and hope it will behave itself!!! I'll have to go through a few days and see whats going on. Idig :thumbsup:

Whew! I was worried about ya! Now I am worried about your puter.....MUCH better thing to worry about...a computer can be replaced but you sure can't! Glad to have ya back! ~hugs~

hang in there....at the rate the stupid ones are moving in up here you should be rid of them in no time at all! lol You come visit anytime you want sweet lady!! ~hugs~

I am not sure if Portland would be further away or not but if you flew into Redmond then you would be landing about a mile from my house so you would be able to arrange a carpool much cheaper than a rental! :thumbsup:

Cynangyl said:
I am not sure if Portland would be further away or not but if you flew into Redmond then you would be landing about a mile from my house so you would be able to arrange a carpool much cheaper than a rental! :thumbsup:

Redmond Oregon cool name what do you all dig with there? do I need dynamite to dig a hole :tongue3: :tongue3: for example lol

I haven't seen a firm date yet. Has it been decided?

rofl that would depend on how deep that hole is you need to dig! I can remember having to blast holes in order to put in corner poles when we were building a barn years ago :tongue3: Imagine yourself in an old western movie surrounded by sagebrush and tumbleweeds...that would be what it is like in this general area but drive a bit and you are in a whole new world...there is a lot of difference in landscape throughout Oregon for sure!

Cynangyl said:
rofl that would depend on how deep that hole is you need to dig! I can remember having to blast holes in order to put in corner poles when we were building a barn years ago :tongue3: Imagine yourself in an old western movie surrounded by sagebrush and tumbleweeds...that would be what it is like in this general area but drive a bit and you are in a whole new world...there is a lot of difference in landscape throughout Oregon for sure!

how far are you from the Burns Area Highlighted in Picture?

Attachments

• BurnsPopUpMap.jpg
    BurnsPopUpMap.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 408
imafishingnutt said:
Im ready to go...
im so pooped i been takin care of granny she is still kicking...
but down to 58 lbs
what a tough women
she out lived all her kids her husband she is 94 and she was married one time for 67 years.
i look up to her.
Ima

ill be on more when she has finaly decided to rest.

she thinks the good lord left her behind.

Praying for you and your family

It is about 145 miles driving to the city of burns from REdmond
Bridge End Farm said:
Cynangyl said:

how far are you from the Burns Area Highlighted in Picture?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back