There are some real peop[le here.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Apparently the Air Force taught you all about ignoring the laws of physics and the accumulation of scientific knowledge we all have access to but some choose to ignore. Did your plane fly on hopes and dreams?
Hey af1733...You keep saying we are breaking the "laws of physics".

I will keep this question simple so you won't have much room to twist and spin.
What Laws of Physics are Dowsers breaking?....Art
Do you have any clue how soundwaves travel? How about magnetic fields? How do those propagate? Electronic signals and radio waves? How are those created and how do they travel? Every time you tell us how you pick up signals somehow emitted from inert metals, your explanation defies every law of physics.

When you wax poetic on how you dowse, you don't take into account the fact that you don't have the slightest inkling of what you're talking about. You latch onto phrases and words that sound scientific to you then mix them up till they seem to explain your "skill."

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
How would you know if you haven't tried? Or is this the self-denial of your dowsing skills that I predicted earlier?
Great logic Carl...Art
You've never bothered overly much with logic before, Art. Why start now?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
point hunter said:
I'm sick of reading about stats, probabilities, and a lot of nonsense. WHO CARES! Why does dowsing work? WHO CARES! Gravity works too, explain that! I also don't want to hear about the big money challenges that the dowsing members feel like are rigged. Oh, BTW, Peg Leg you can count me in.
That's one thing you have to like about dowsers. They really don't care how anything works or how it applies to their everyday lives.

You're right, PH. Who cares about stats and probabilities and all that silly math stuff? You'll never need to use it, right?

Tell you what. I'll send you TEN crisp new dollar bills, and you send me your one $100 bill. Then, you'll have 10 times as much money as you had before! Won't that be great?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=af1733 Every time you tell us how you pick up signals somehow emitted from -inert metals -, your explanation defies every law of physics.
ARE they inert? or is simply that we are not advanced enough to understand or how measure them? Basically all components in an known electronic circuit are inactive "as we define it", yet under the proper conditions they become active enough for us to utilize or measure them and their effects with our still basically primitive abilities. As for the laws of physics, they will be rewritten many times before this universe ends.

In a primitive crystal receiver the Crystal is inert, according to your definition, yet it is constantly being energized by many forms / waves of energy from many sources, both manmade and nature.. In the crystal receiver, we use it in normal radio communication to to bring out the audio, or whatever intelligence is desired. This intelligence in radio cummunication. is normally superimposed upon the carrier wave by various means Amp, Freq, etc etc. Can you explain why naturally occurring waves of energy, which have been proven to exist and are constantly effecting our Planet and all on it, cannot produce the same state of excitation, which under certain circumstances can be picked up by the human receiver similar to heat, light, pressure etc. which in the end, are nothing but other frequencies? This includes you being able to read this post, which is nothing but a conglomerate of many energies modifying, modulating etc each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don Jose de La Mancha

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Do you have any clue how soundwaves travel? How about magnetic fields? How do those propagate? Electronic signals and radio waves? How are those created and how do they travel? Every time you tell us how you pick up signals somehow emitted from inert metals, your explanation defies every law of physics.
Every time you tell us how you pick up signals somehow emitted from inert metals, your explanation defies every law of physics.
Soundwaves, magnetic fields, Electronic signals and radio waves....Please pick one and tell me where one of these laws can be found?...Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
RealdeTayopa said:
=af1733 Every time you tell us how you pick up signals somehow emitted from -inert metals -, your explanation defies every law of physics.
ARE they inert? or is simply that we are not advanced enough to understand or how measure them? Basically all components in an known electronic circuit are inactive "as we define it", yet under the proper conditions they become active enough for us to utilize or measure them and their effects with our still basically primitive abilities. As for the laws of physics, they will be rewritten many times before this universe ends.
Okay, I'll give you one here, Realde. There might be some sort of form of energy that could cause some sort of reaction in gold. Granted, the energy source that acts upon the gold would have to be natural, as opposed to manmade, to remain true to the act of dowsing.

But ask yourself this question. Since there isn't a technology available to detect this emitted signal, do you honestly believe that a simple brass rod could detect it? Are you actually saying that a bent coat hanger is more technologically advanced than anything else known to science right now?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Every time you tell us how you pick up signals somehow emitted from inert metals, your explanation defies every law of physics.
Soundwaves, magnetic fields, Electronic signals and radio waves....Please pick one and tell me where one of these laws can be found?...Art
Step 1: Go to www.google.com.
Step 2: Type in Laws of Physics.
Step 3: Read.
Step 4. Rinse and repeat.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Granted, the energy source that acts upon the gold would have to be natural, as opposed to manmade, to remain true to the act of dowsing.

Hey af1733....I agree in part with this statement. I also know that certain man-made signals will get a response from objects.

But ask yourself this question. Since there isn't a technology available to detect this emitted signal, do you honestly believe that a simple brass rod could detect it? Are you actually saying that a bent coat hanger is more technologically advanced than anything else known to science right now?

If I can hang an alum. disk in a jar and place an object near the jar and the alum disk will move I have a tool that can detect this emitted signal. I have no doubt that there is an instrument that will read these signals. I am not technologically advanced enough to know what this instrument may be.....Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gee af1733....I went to google. I found 1,440,000 results for Laws of Physics. I couldn't find one for Rinse and repeat....could you narrow it down a litttle for me....Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Granted, the energy source that acts upon the gold would have to be natural, as opposed to manmade, to remain true to the act of dowsing.

Hey af1733....I agree in part with this statement. I also know that certain man-made signals will get a response from objects.
Yep, a metal detector generates a great signal to get a response from gold. But, and this is a big but, the signal that the detector reads was also generated by the detector. You can wave a detector in front of a pile of gold all day and you'll never get a response unless you turn it on.

aarthrj3811 said:

If I can hang an alum. disk in a jar and place an object near the jar and the alum disk will move I have a tool that can detect this emitted signal. I have no doubt that there is an instrument that will read these signals. I am not technologically advanced enough to know what this instrument may be.....Art
There may be some sort of device that reads signals produced by natural occurrences when this occurrence meets with a gold object, but it's certainly not as simple as a coat hanger. Also, if you have some sort of occurrence strong enough to reflect and change in frequency when it strikes a piece of gold, what signals are generated by all of the objects around it, and how do you separate these other signals?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Gee af1733....I went to google. I found 1,440,000 results for Laws of Physics. I couldn't find one for Rinse and repeat....could you narrow it down a litttle for me....Art

You missed step 3, Art. Read. Take some of those articles that popped up on the Google search and actually read them.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Please pick one and tell me where one of these laws can be found?...Art

af1733....You said I was breaking the laws of physics....I read a bunch of them. I did not read all 1,440,000 web sites....I ask again...Which one,s?...Art

There may be some sort of device that reads signals produced by natural occurrences when this occurrence meets with a gold object, but it's certainly not as simple as a coat hanger. Also, if you have some sort of occurrence strong enough to reflect and change in frequency when it strikes a piece of gold, what signals are generated by all of the objects around it, and how do you separate these other signals?

There is a device setting on Mars that can pull up to a rock and tell us what minerals it is made of and how much of each mineral is there. I have no problem at all finding these signals. There are many ways to separate the different signals. The method I use is to attach some of the same type of mineral to my rods....Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:

There is a device setting on Mars that can pull up to a rock and tell us what minerals it is made of and how much of each mineral is there. I have no problem at all finding these signals. There are many ways to separate the different signals. The method I use is to attach some of the same type of mineral to my rods....Art
The device you are speaking of is a mass spectrometer, and you aren't carrying one around with you when you're dowsing. In fact, you couldn't carry one at all. And it doesn't separate signals that are bouncing off of a piece of gold.

So tell me how on Earth a piece of gold in the ground talks to a piece of gold stuck to your rod, and then somehow tells the second piece of gold where it is.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The device you are speaking of is a mass spectrometer, and you aren't carrying one around with you when you're dowsing. In fact, you couldn't carry one at all. And it doesn't separate signals that are bouncing off of a piece of gold.

The device I am speaking about weighs a few oz. so I think I could carry it. It only cost a few million dollars so why would I want one?
So tell me how on Earth a piece of gold in the ground talks to a piece of gold stuck to your rod, and then somehow tells the second piece of gold where it is.

Did I say that gold can talk? Attrack may be but not talk..Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:

The device I am speaking about weighs a few oz. so I think I could carry it. It only cost a few million dollars so why would I want one?

Did I say that gold can talk? Attrack may be but not talk..Art
Fine, so how does gold attract gold?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=af1733
Nope, no way, but the "human" does pick it up and subconsciously manipulates the rods to cause them to move i.e.ideo response thingy.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=af1733
Fine, so how does gold attract gold?

HI , I frankly doubt that it effectively attracts, but it theoretically can act as a quartz Crystal does in an electric circuit to keep the basic circuit constant.in frequency I.E. lock the humans subconscious reception to the frequency of Gold in general.

IN my work with Atomic Absorption units I vaporized a sample solution of the mineral that I was analyzing and compared it's absorption to a known percentage sample of the same mineral. When they matched I knew exactly how much "Gold for example" was in the sample. Comparing frequencies of agitated Gold.

http://ww2.chem.sc.edu/chem722/WebSite/Spectroscopy/Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy.htm

Don Jose de La Mancha

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
RealdeTayopa said:
[=af1733
Nope, no way, but the "human" does pick it up and subconsciously manipulates the rods to cause them to move i.e.ideo response thingy.

Don Jose de La Mancha
Well, a human brain is much more advanced that any computer out right now, but I fail to see how such a minute signal could travel from a piece of buried gold to the human mind. If that's all there was, then why does anyone even own metal detectors? A hunter would never have to dig a pull-tab again if they could somehow sense there was gold or no gold in a particular spot. The human mind is advanced, but our senses are also limited. A dog has a more sensitive sense of smell than we do, birds can detect earthquakes better than we can, an owl can see better at night than we can. Even if the brain could somehow detect this gold signal, the limitations of our bodies wouldn't let us receive the signal to be processed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread