What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

rook,

Here's a video for your info.



Yes I do. I do not spray my trees. Aerial spraying would be the only way. I had my three big trees crowned 2 years ago. Those trees are over 100 years old.And yes away from the trees is an idea.
 
I see Tom goes to Gif page... and not the RCT anymore... hmmm.

MUTANY ! ! !

No Rum for Tom... and Walk the plank backwards is in order !
 
What are you inventing.....a new wheel ARC ??

I am always inventing... all sorts of things...

now if I could just do something with any of it. :P
 
I'm outa here.... private jet flight to go to elutherea and retrieve our covid-19 boat. It's been stranded in the bahamas since March!! I've got all my wood carving tools and 2 metal detectors there !! Plus all our fishing gear and all the silver I dug while over there !!
 
I'm outa here.... private jet flight to go to elutherea and retrieve our covid-19 boat. It's been stranded in the bahamas since March!! I've got all my wood carving tools and 2 metal detectors there !! Plus all our fishing gear and all the silver I dug while over there !!
Have a good/safe trip bart.
 
I see Tom goes to Gif page... and not the RCT anymore... hmmm.

MUTANY ! ! !

No Rum for Tom... and Walk the plank backwards is in order !
Please no cement anklets?
I got some thing better!
94D933E1-DB36-4DA7-B163-B8CB170F6ED4.webp
We'll be able to hear him where ever he goes now.
 
Last edited:
Bart,

Bon voyage and stay safe!

I'm outa here.... private jet flight to go to elutherea and retrieve our covid-19 boat. It's been stranded in the bahamas since March!! I've got all my wood carving tools and 2 metal detectors there !! Plus all our fishing gear and all the silver I dug while over there !!
 
ARC,

A flogging might be appropriate.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

200.webp



I see Tom goes to Gif page... and not the RCT anymore... hmmm.

MUTANY ! ! !

No Rum for Tom... and Walk the plank backwards is in order !
 
Last edited:
Welp... Its that time...

Tell our "fair weathered friend" Tom...

We are glad he has somewhere to post photos OTHER THAN here... but Tnet is not just his picture playground when his friends still await his NORMAL posts.

Heh :P

Anyway... Goodnight TreasureNet.

Off to be a Wizard.
 
Pepperj
I have 2 pear trees also. I'll post pics tomorrow (Friday). They are not very big but really produce pear every year. My bride does just about everything with them. I'm thinking about a little pear wine this year. They will break limbs if I don't cull a few before long.
 
Welp... Its that time...

Tell our "fair weathered friend" Tom...

We are glad he has somewhere to post photos OTHER THAN here... but Tnet is not just his picture playground when his friends still await his NORMAL posts.

Heh :P

Anyway... Goodnight TreasureNet.

Off to be a Wizard.

But but but....
Tom is far from normal! He he he!
 
Argh! Rum goggles! I will catch up later. Lol
 
Pepperj
I have 2 pear trees also. I'll post pics tomorrow (Friday). They are not very big but really produce pear every year. My bride does just about everything with them. I'm thinking about a little pear wine this year. They will break limbs if I don't cull a few before long.

And a partridge? :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom