What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning.
 

Morning ARC.

I'm off today to Lake Geneva, WI for a company conference until Wednesday.
Likely won't have time to post while I'm away, but I'll do my best. :laughing7:

Hope everyone has a good week,
Dave
 
Morning ARC.

I'm off today to Lake Geneva, WI for a company conference until Wednesday.
Likely won't have time to post while I'm away, but I'll do my best. :laughing7:

Hope everyone has a good week,
Dave

Taking a detector ?

Hope ya have a good week... and hotels have wi fi ... and some have Rum too :)
 
Taking a detector ?

Hope ya have a good week... and hotels have wi fi ... and some have Rum too :)

Unfortunately, I won't have time to detect while I'm there and I prefer Bourbon! :thumbsup:
This is a customer focused event, where we invite all of our heavy equipment dealers from the US & Canada to view the new equipment for 2020.
It's pretty much just a drinking and party atmosphere. :occasion14:
I've got to remember to behave myself, as all of the company big wigs from our corporate head office in Milwaukee will be there. :laughing7:

Next week I'm off to Calgary, AB for another company event.
Dave
 
Season 10 episode 1 last night.Can't believe its been 10 Years...........
 
Morning RR. bill. ARC and Antiquarian and RTR
 
Good morning folks.
 
20191006_205231.webp found a olive jar shard yesterday and a corner fire brick from the galleons oven.20191006_205144.webp. Looks like about 4 inches of sand has been pulled down over my spot by the king tide. Need a few days of erosion.
 
Morning rook !!
 
Nice finds bart
 
Not silver or gold but they add to the collection.
 
Morning roger !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom