What's new

Need treasure hunters for tv show

columbiaharper

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello!

We are seeking fun, unique, full-of-personality treasure divers and/or aspiring treasure divers for the series. Potentials must be based in the Florida Keys and available 2/24 to 2/27. If you are interested or know someone who might be, submit a photo and a little bit about yourself to columbiaharper@gmail.com.

Thanks!
 
How about you first telling us what this gig is? Who you are? What does it pay? What will be the 'job'? Do you have permits (if required) to do what you intend? What is the name of the 'series'? Is it for TV or what? etc.etc.
 
I have not got time for that..Thanks any way..
 
Didn't he ask about some TV show a few months ago? Or was it someone else? TTC
 
I don't know...I'm pretty busy with my sit-com and my mini series...:laughing7:
 
Didn't he ask about some TV show a few months ago? Or was it someone else? TTC

I doubt very much it's the same one,
Must be hard work stealing ideas from other shows though :tongue3:

I just hope he isn't planning on selling to Spike or tru TV
 
TerryC,
Yes, I remember that; another first appearance TN newbie came trolling for talent for a treasure show. I think she held herself out as a Casting Director. That thread didn't last long.
Don.....
 
I LIKE DIRT !
 
The finest talent scouts all use Gmail.

WM
 
A gmail address. Must be legit.

Do we need our own equipment? Can we keep what you plant- uhh I mean find? ;-)
 
TerryC,
Yes, I remember that; another first appearance TN newbie came trolling for talent for a treasure show. I think she held herself out as a Casting Director. That thread didn't last long.
Don.....
Ok, I could go naked on natl TV like thje original Survivor did... Richard.... for a "cool" million! Might improve my dating success (girls, that is). TTC
 
Maybe he's looking for somebody to find his butt because he cant with both hands and a flashlight.
 
Ok, I could go naked on natl TV like thje original Survivor did... Richard.... for a "cool" million! Might improve my dating success (girls, that is). TTC

As I recall, Richard The Survivor, spent some quality time hanging out with Bubba...In fact he was probably trolling....
 
Last edited:
Sure sign me up.. in fact you should come out and film me and some buddies metal detecting and digging hut sites, there is never a dull moment and lot of great entertainment.
 
I'll get on board, you buy me the gear I need(minelab), and secure the permission, and I get to keep my pick of the finds.....
 
Ok, I could go naked on natl TV like thje original Survivor did... Richard.... for a "cool" million! Might improve my dating success (girls, that is). TTC
LOL!!!!
 
Gotta love it when a new member claims to be searching for talent!!! It is insulting to all our intelligence that someone would think anyone of us would fall for this type of phishing scam.....As was so famously said on tv in the '80s "I pity the fool" :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom