Atlantis

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ha Don Jose i was just havin a little fun my friend !
I do know about Planet X had a book by Zachariah Schztion might have spelled the last name wrong.
Had the book but with age i forgot who i lent it to and they forgot about me too.
I very much like your tales and search for Tayopa !
Gary

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then you remember the poor detectors we had in those days. I use a Gardner off resonande detector. which was the best of the lot.f

Last edited:

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
yes i started with a BFO not much depth, heavy, 10 battery's,8 hrs.run time and had a handle like a big question mark.
Man that was high technology !
Gary

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi AA, At t' e time it was, They only had four types and heavy heavy batteries. BFO, RF, induction balance, and resonence

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great post, would you care to elaborate, or speculate? Thanks in advance.
:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

It just opens up for a potentially different interpretation of the cause of the flood then the whole ice-age related things we had going some pages back.:coffee2:

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Not going to get into it deeper, I want to recall I already covered several geological reasons the 'dooms day description' might have occurred.
In other words: Maybe the flood was due to landslide and not the bursting of an ice dam.

Aug 29, 2014
Florida
Detector(s) used
Long Range Locator Underground Metal Detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look up the middle of the Corinthian sea on google earth. That is literally sunk land. Can Anyone say wow? Gulf of corinth.PNG

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I don'y endorse this theory, but it's another look at Atlantis - may as well put it on the table.

This guy's fish-dragon diatribe (about 10:00 to 15:00 in the video) kinda puts him in the "borderline wacko" category, IMO, but his broader Sahara-Atlantis connection is food for thought. Happy trails.

Aug 29, 2014
Florida
Detector(s) used
Long Range Locator Underground Metal Detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don'y endorse this theory, but it's another look at Atlantis - may as well put it on the table.

This guy's fish-dragon diatribe (about 10:00 to 15:00 in the video) kinda puts him in the "borderline wacko" category, IMO, but his broader Sahara-Atlantis connection is food for thought. Happy trails.

Lol it's Funny. But it is Possible even this was around at the end of the 14000 years ago. Even though it look's or may date millions of years old who know's right now for sure. Hint US Government top Clearence probably Lol Seriously though. King Kong ain't got SHHHH on this. But then Again King Kong was probably the size of that suposedly even that Dragon. Which would make that our ancestor. A lot of People have imagined that I am sure by now. Look there is a Reason The Olympians Were Giants. Thousands EVEN millions of years ago not maybe, but definitely my opinion yeah just mine. Alienus Is truthfully Hellenas ALeeNas or EhLeeNas. There is a Reason All Majority Territories in the world have Greek Names. You Probably Don't Realize it 24/7 but it's true....27/7. It's best to know this stuff, and not just say ehh it's all Greek to me. Or Worse forget to even say that. Anyways. Helike is the Real Atlantis. The Thing is in the Middle of Greece. Atlantis is a Greek Name or Helliniko Name I Should Say. I Have Respect for the Name Greek, But Hellena is just as Important. Greek Comes from Graikos Meaning Elder. Hellenas Comes From Well Hellenas Meaning From the Sun, & Outer Space. Not to Be confused with the Midget Grays. Lol. There Is only one Kind of Ruler's in the Universe Decendant's Or Atleast for this Solar System, but hey for Many I am Sure Even though it's Fantasy Ish. Greece was once one with Turkey like Indonesia, and it's islands, India was Bigger, FLorida too, and many more Places. Any ways. It's a Shame that Us Greek's who are Everyone Really, but let's keep that one to a Modern understanding lol.
So Us Greeks FYI I am a 1st gen Greek American. Both my Parent's are from Korinth Region I have Dual Citizeship. My Father was born where Hermes Was Born and Hercules did his Sixth Labor. So Yes I am Very Proud. A Part of me "Ancestor's" never really Left. FACTS! Anyways lol I, and any Greeks have an Obligation to Protect The Land Just Like I should America. Right? Right! Also should bear the right to know history right, in order to learn better. So at somepoint we have to Dig or Dive and Get Answers, and many already Hiding in Safes, and the Smithsoian in Washington along with many other place's which probably have connected Bunker tunnels. Look at the Lines at the Bottom of the Oceans Straight as a whistle. You know it's Funny how much is Hidden. But Yet I know so much, and Have a Deep Understanding of mostly Everything. The Space Ship that crashed in Rosewell had 'Freedom' in GREEK! Sound Familiar AMERICA? Anyways. You May said, or you may have heard some one say it's time to Learn Chineese! Because it is all becoming Chinese. English is Taking over too and guess who it's Parents are Plural ALIENUS Opps I meant Hellenes not Latin Originally that is Lol. The Chinese name for Greek's is Unique It's Unique Literally hah Or One of a Kind. That say's Everything. You Don't want to become a Chinese People. Lol You want to become a Modern Greek In this case lol. A American Greek Who Knows his Shhhhh. So Yeah I better Shhh My self, My Self lol, Because I can go on for Ever! Peace, well For Now.

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Sardinia has recently had support for being "Plato's Atlantis" - you can Google up some of the theories. I don't necessarily endorse these, but I was fortunate to have spent three weeks in beautiful Sardinia in April and can assure you that the island is a fantastic destination in many ways. The mysterious Nuraghi civilization is particularly intriguing - these Bronze Age people were known for megalithic tower structures, sacred wells and giants' tombs, all found in abundance on the island.

At the Su Nuraxi World Heritage site - a representation of the original tower complex, and a view from inside the central tower. Similar to sites found in South America.
Su Nuraxi.jpg

Su Nuraxi2.jpg

The beautiful stone staircase leading down to the sacred well at the Santa Cristina site. Precision work.
Santa Cristina.jpg

One of the recently discovered carved giant warriors. There are many legends on the island relating to giants. Two eight-foot intact skeletons were discovered on the north coast in 1953.
Warrior.jpg

Also, for lost mine hunters, you can search for an entire ancient lost mining town in the Iglecias district. The Roman settlement was somewhere in a complex of rugged mountains and was called Metalla. It was a major source of silver for Roman coinage. Sardinia - awesome place.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hmmm. ELEVEN Towers, TWO rings; ELEVEN Kings to THE ONE Master... 12 in all! LORD OF THE RING, by GOLLY! :coffee2:

Last edited:

bjcvieira

Sep 25, 2015
LIsbon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would say that if anyone ever found Atlantis, it would probably be a treasure of unheard of wealth. Other than the tons of gold it supposedly has there are artifacts and historical valuable relics!

Lets talk about this place, where is it located and what can WE do to help someone find it? Anyone has maps they are sitting on, with the location of Atlantis? :)

Hello,

Atlântida ruins are located in Portugal atlantic sea, there are in Portugal many evidences of that, i know some personal colections with these items, some picked up by luck in fishermans necks others picked up on submersed ruins by diving, unfortunately our local authorities are more interested in football and others things and do not want to investigate the issue.

Best regards,

BV

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello,

Atlântida ruins are located in Portugal atlantic sea, there are in Portugal many evidences of that, i know some personal colections with these items, some picked up by luck in fishermans necks others picked up on submersed ruins by diving, unfortunately our local authorities are more interested in football and others things and do not want to investigate the issue.

Best regards,

BV

That's very interesting, BV - any additional information would be welcomed.

I love Portugal. It's a beautiful country full of happy people - maybe the best EU country, IMO. If I didn't have commitments here, I would try to get a resident visa there.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

I love Portugal. It's a beautiful country full of happy people - maybe the best EU country, IMO. If I didn't have commitments here, I would try to get a resident visa there.
Make it happen, ANYWAY! YES, you CAN! :hello2:

bjcvieira

Sep 25, 2015
LIsbon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello,

Portugal has the most mysterious history of the world, envolving atlantis, templars and some lost secrets, even the nazis were in Portugal looking for special artifacts.

About atlantis you can start by looking for the book writed by Peter Daughtrey about silves city.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

BV

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread