What's new

04/12 Park Gold n Silver

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a local park this AM with a pal for several hours looking for the golden goldness ... I got lucky and scored this 4.9g 14k nugget ring (#75 on the year) and a sterling silver earring with a few other misc. trinkets, all located with my Tesoro Silver uMax.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0412 001.webp
    0412 001.webp
    85.6 KB · Views: 573
  • 0412 004.webp
    0412 004.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 542
Upvote 0
Nugget rings..my favorite!

Real nice finds, DG :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Very nice Ray! I am also a big fan of nugget rings. You are on quite the gold streak. Keep it going!

:thumbsup:
 
Nice hunt! I thought I was only one that got pulltabs
 
Nice nugget ring. Happiness is finding.
 
I think a name change is in order.

DewGold !
 
nice huntin..........again!!
 
Sweet finds Dew........the continuing saga!
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom