What's new

05/01 Beach Silver (7 rings)

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tonight it was Husband vs Wife ... Team Tesoro against Team Bounty Hunter ... Several hours spent on a very busy beach ... Wife super spanked me with not 1, not 4, not 6, but -7- rings ... She was on fire! I coughed up a meager couple of junk earrings and a few scant coins ... Alas, it wasn't good enough. She got 2 silver rings, the rest were junk --- Looks like a kid emptied their jewelry box on the beach. I don't think I will live down this skunking for a while.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0501 001.webp
    0501 001.webp
    85.7 KB · Views: 662
  • 0501 009.webp
    0501 009.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 666
Upvote 0
I envy you my friend.
I've never got my wife to even try detecting in the 16 yrs. we've been married.
Keep on encouraging her. :icon_thumleft:
 
Great hunt, congrats to you both, keep it together!!
 
I can see why Ken and I couldn't find anything except a couple of coins today. Congratulations!
 
Nice post, D G...and very nice finds;I like the rings :hello2:

Lorraine
 
As always... You two find some great stuff :icon_salut:
 
Your very lucky to have a wife to share this hobby with you and to hunt with you. I don't know where you could get a better hunting partner then her. Of course the competition can be a little intense that way, but thats what makes it fun. Enjoy. Rick :coffee2:
 
:headbang: yeah!! bountyhunter!!!!!!!!!
congrats to your wife and to you for having a great detecting buddy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom