Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Dell Winders said:
And, let's be honest, Dell. If you actually believed that Randi defamed you in some way, you do have recourses. If you can prove that he defamed you, then you can sue him. Take him to court. Don't sit here and whine about it. Be a man and step up and stand by your statements.

I do stand by my statements. Have you been trying to discredit me with your comments? Dell
Dell, you discredit yourself with your own comments.....

When you talk about how wronged you were by Randi, and how libelous and slanderous he is towards you, one has to wonder: If this is true, then why don't you do something about it instead of just wailing away on public message boards? These are illegal acts designed to tarnish someone's reputation or to get others to see them in a negative light and to harm their business. But remember, when you accuse Randi of slander, unless you have proof of this slander, you are doing the exact same thing.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey af1733....I think Dell is saying..I am not a charlatan, a liar, a thief and a fake altogether. I think "Character" is a more important than being a charlatan, a liar, a thief and a fake. Don't you agree?...Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey af1733....I think Dell is saying..I am not a charlatan, a liar, a thief and a fake altogether. I think "Character" is a more important than being a charlatan, a liar, a thief and a fake. Don't you agree?...Art
For Pete's sake, Art! Would you stop throwing this up over and over again? This is a line from a seminar that you have taken out of context and are using to try and prove something. No one but you believes that Randi would say this about himself, hoping that everyone would take him seriously for it.

Let Dell speak for himself. He's a big boy.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Heres the web site...http://www.cfpf.org.uk/articles/background/nicholls.html...You should read the information about Randi. It tells what he is about...Art
This isn't the first time I've had to point this out to you, Art. This site, which you seem to hold in such high regard, is filled with articles trying to gain credence for pseudoscience and it extremely skewed in that direction, which also happens to be leaned heavily against Randi and, in fact, almost anyone who denies that such pseudosciences are real. If you really want to know how the quote was presented, then you can actually do some research and find the interview in which he said this. All you're doing know is repeating a quote taken out of context.

Also, please review that article and see if you can find even a shred of non-biased writing. I couldn't, and that is something a journalist should strive for, whereas the author of this article ignored completely.

Art, you are close-mindedness incarnate. You like to throw around how close-minded the skeptics are because we like to get our information from valid and recognized sources, but you ignore these sources because you don't like them, and instead focus your attention on sources that agree with your own point of view. When you do this, you are close-minded, Art, and there's no way around it.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey af1733...And you get your facts about Dowsing from where...Art
What facts about dowsing? There aren't any. Since both pro-dowsing and scientific publications/groups disagree about almost every facet of dowsing, no conclusion can be drawn as to whether dowsing actually works. Do you have facts about dowsing that no one is aware of?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Gee af1733....They are right here on this forum unlike any prove from you....http://twm.co.nz/dowsing_jse_com.html
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19834.0.html....Art
And again, Art, you're posting links to articles from dowsing publications, not to be considered factual since I can find two reports showing dowsing not to work better than chance for each one you produce showing it does. Not to mention, how did you even read and understand the water dowsing article? It was filled with math and percentages...... Did you write to the author and ask him if he used "real" math? If not, then you're showing your bias by not questoning their finds like you do with reports that show dowsing doesn't work.

Gee , Art is baised and closed-minded? Who would have thunk it? ::)

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
And again, Art, you're posting links to articles from dowsing publications, not to be considered factual since I can find two reports showing dowsing not to work better than chance for each one you produce showing it does.
Gee af1733....I take you at your word. Wating for the 60 links that you will post....Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Dell Winders said:
Aft clown, you show yourself to be a chronic complainer.you always have a complaint about what every body else does, or says. Don't you have a life of your own? It's Sad & Boring! Sorry, I clicked the unignore button.
Typical dowser answer. Try to respond to something I asked you, Dell. Here, I'll make it easier.
af1733 said:
When you talk about how wronged you were by Randi, and how libelous and slanderous he is towards you, one has to wonder: If this is true, then why don't you do something about it instead of just wailing away on public message boards? These are illegal acts designed to tarnish someone's reputation or to get others to see them in a negative light and to harm their business. But remember, when you accuse Randi of slander, unless you have proof of this slander, you are doing the exact same thing.
When you bother to address this, then we'll talk. But feel free to ignore it and let everyone see you for what you really are.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
And again, Art, you're posting links to articles from dowsing publications, not to be considered factual since I can find two reports showing dowsing not to work better than chance for each one you produce showing it does.
Gee af1733....I take you at your word. Wating for the 60 links that you will post....Art
Why bother, Art? I could post links till my keyboard breaks, but as you've proven in the past, you ignore answers you are given, and you don't really understand them in the first place. I could stick 100 links here and you would never bother to go to the sites because, as I've shown, you are close-minded and biased and the sites wouldn't agree with your point of view.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Why bother, Art? I could post links till my keyboard breaks, but as you've proven in the past, you ignore answers you are given, and you don't really understand them in the first place. I could stick 100 links here and you would never bother to go to the sites because, as I've shown, you are close-minded and biased and the sites wouldn't agree with your point of view.
If you have 100 links lets see them......I am sure there is someone who will read them...Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
If you have 100 links lets see them......I am sure there is someone who will read them...Art
Art, you don't get it, do you? You don't grasp math, you don't understand science, you can't wrap your brain around logic, and you seem to lack common sense sometimes. As I said, you won't read anything I post because you don't agree with it. You are close-minded and hypocritical for calling skeptics biased. At least we read and understand the references you like to post, and provide rebuttals for your "evidence."

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Dell Winders said:
Boo who! Complain, complain, complain!
Typical dowser answer. Try to respond to something I asked you, Dell. Here, I'll make it easier.
af1733 said:
When you bother to address this, then we'll talk. But feel free to ignore it and let everyone see you for what you really are.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Dell Winders said:
Clown, there is more to life than your constant whining and complaining about what others do. It's none of your business, and you have no rights to complain about what I do, or how I do it. Get your own life.

Let's try this again.......

This is about your complaints, Dell, not mine.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Dell Winders said:
I posted my personal experience of Randi's MFD testing. If you think it is slander, Sue me and get your proof. Otherwise, it is none of your business what I do.
Wow, you can miss a point more badly then anyone I've ever talked to.....

It doesn't matter where you posted your personal experience, Dell, or even what that personal experience was. You are accusing someone of slander without providing proof. If you have said proof, then you can take them to court and sue them. If you don't have this proof, and it doesn't exist, then you become the guilty party.

As far as it being none of my business, as soon a you post your complaints on a public forum it becomes everyone's business that reads the site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread