What's new

1/2 a knee buckle I think

boondocker

Full Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
236
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab etrac
Whites XLT
It doesn't look broken on the ends, but it does look like only half a knee buckle, thats why I post it here and let the experts do their magic. many thanks in advance. Dean
 

Attachments

  • P9060033.webp
    P9060033.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 236
  • P9060030.webp
    P9060030.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 230
  • P9060039.webp
    P9060039.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 222
  • P9060032.webp
    P9060032.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 228
  • P9060031.webp
    P9060031.webp
    32 KB · Views: 239
Not sure of the use but looks like it has some serious age to it. 1600s/early 17s maybe. I have a good book and will check it a bit later if no one replies with an answer.
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • 1253913511A[1].webp
    1253913511A[1].webp
    5.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 1192478295Tudor-Buckle-obv-cs[2].webp
    1192478295Tudor-Buckle-obv-cs[2].webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 166
Upvote 0
Thanks IP and Timekiller, you nailed it Timekiller that photo in the link looks almost the same as the one I have. Great job :headbang: :headbang: Dean
 
Upvote 0
boondocker said:
Thanks IP and Timekiller, you nailed it Timekiller that photo in the link looks almost the same as the one I have. Great job :headbang: :headbang: Dean
Ip, had it and would have got you taken care of on the Id. :thumbsup: If I remember correctly I think Deepdiger60 has one in his avatar. :icon_scratch:
Take Care,
Pete, :hello:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom