What's new

1/2 REALE, 1 REALE, AND SOME REALLY COOL BUTTONS.

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And also what I believe is a musket lock plate? Had a great day, with a old hunting partner TREB. He is definitely my little rabbits foot. Lol
I was at the spot that Bill D. Found his 8 reale when he came up for a hunt. No big 8s this time, but thats ok. I finally found my first 1 reale. Now I believe I have found all the reales? 1/2, 1, 2, half of a 4, and a 8.
I was doing the same thing today that I was doing the other day. I would get a signal and start opening the holes bigger, this time I was in a little trash pit. Was finding alot of pottery, pipe stems, and Iron.
The buttons I found were all non military, but they do have a nice design on them. The one I have never seen before, its a little cuff, with a gold bezel around it. Its has a Scoville bench mark. And another button has alot going on in the back.
Anyway, it was a fun day and glad to knock another one of my list.
When the lock plate comes out, I'll take a pic and post.
Maybe 1 or 2 hunts left for me.
Thanks Beez for the site!!
George
 

Attachments

  • 1449273795047.webp
    1449273795047.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 257
  • 1449273809957.webp
    1449273809957.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 245
  • 1449273825367.webp
    1449273825367.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 226
  • 1449273838432.webp
    1449273838432.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 229
  • 1449273850778.webp
    1449273850778.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 1449273861297.webp
    1449273861297.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 225
  • 1449273877329.webp
    1449273877329.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 222
  • 1449273887942.webp
    1449273887942.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 228
  • 1449273900558.webp
    1449273900558.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 232
  • 1449273908117.webp
    1449273908117.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 1449273920169.webp
    1449273920169.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 230
  • 1449273930388.webp
    1449273930388.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 234
  • 1449273939477.webp
    1449273939477.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 233
  • 1449273947557.webp
    1449273947557.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 232
  • 1449273965807.webp
    1449273965807.webp
    79 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 56
Another fine hunt George, glad you completed the Spanish silver collection. Looking forward to seeing the lock post electrolysis.

Thanks Evan.
Looks like its coming out well.
Should be done soon.
I found out there more spanish out there..haha.
 
Nice old silver. I like the decorated buttons best. :occasion14:
 
Nice old silver. I like the decorated buttons best. :occasion14:

Thanks Gary,
Them buttons are a little different.
Have you seen any like it?
 
Another stellar hunt George! Very cool buttons, and the lock plate is pretty sweet. However, I admit I am a silver guy, so those Spanish silvers really make me drool.
 
Congrats on one reals George. You dug some cool buttons too.
 
Some sweet looking buttons Vino! Nice group of digs!!!!:icon_thumleft:
 
A fantastic day out. Congrats on completing your Reale collection! Awesome buttons too!
 
Man there's some incredible history on that site and obviously a great time frame. You've really added to the Spanish count. Hope you get a few more in buddy. Maybe you should put Treb on the books if he's that lucky for you lol
 
You are definitely dialed in to the Spanish! I keep getting a wrong number for those, but someday soon my call will get through! :thumbsup:
 
Another stellar hunt George! Very cool buttons, and the lock plate is pretty sweet. However, I admit I am a silver guy, so those Spanish silvers really make me drool.

Thanks Mike,
Im really starting to like the relics much more then the coins.
So you can have all my hammies over in England and ill keep all your relics..Sound like a plan?
 
Vino,
Great saves, but you still have other denominations of reales to get if you wish them all: 1/8th, 1/4th and 3R coins exist.
Occasional, a 1/4R coin is posted on Treasure Net (like today: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/484030-california-ghost-town-hunts.html
though I've never seen a 1/8R or a 3R coin posted.
The 3R was very unpopular and quickly phases out; replaced by the 4R.
Don.......

You know what else was unpopular and quickly phased out? The 20 cent piece and guess who found one... Lol

I had no idea there was a 1/3 or a 3. Cool man
 
You are definitely dialed in to the Spanish! I keep getting a wrong number for those, but someday soon my call will get through! :thumbsup:

Will trade numbers for a few days?
Ill take the rev war number, you take the spanish silver one.
Sound good?
 
Last edited:
Man there's some incredible history on that site and obviously a great time frame. You've really added to the Spanish count. Hope you get a few more in buddy. Maybe you should put Treb on the books if he's that lucky for you lol

Thanks Abe,
He ia not as lucky as the number 8 that day I got my 8R!!!
 
Another typical Vino hunt! Haha. Spanish silver, buttons and gun parts. Incredible man. I think that pit area is going to have a lot of surprises in there.
 
cant go wrong with a hunt like that,nice stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom