What's new

$1,500 in SILVER!!! POUNDS AND ROLLS!!!!!! MORE TOMMAROW!!! 10 ROLLS LEFT!!!!!

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
2,005
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
OMG! ***************


Ok, stopped by a local bank today, and the teller said she had 10 rolls of 1964 halves!!!! And 10 rolls of all pre 1964 quarters!!!!


She proceeded to sell me them, counting the coin in each roll, one by one, by one.

I bought 4 rolls of all BU 1964 90% silver kennedies, and 2 rolls of early date all silver washington quarters, when the bank mannager made me leave. The assistant manager said "I want those coins, you have to leave now. Teller, dont sell him any more, respect me, you must leave!"



Well, thanks to the assistant manager and her ILLEGAL actions against a paying customer with a polite personallity, account, and a small CD, this same customer (me) age 15 will now have less money saved up for College. THANKS ALOT ASSISTANT MANAGE GENE!!!!!!!!!!!! Writing a complaint to get her FIRED!!!!!


HH ALL!

-CC
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2893.webp
    DSCF2893.webp
    82.4 KB · Views: 598
  • DSCF2894.webp
    DSCF2894.webp
    105.4 KB · Views: 582
  • DSCF2895.webp
    DSCF2895.webp
    74.6 KB · Views: 581
  • DSCF2896.webp
    DSCF2896.webp
    92.2 KB · Views: 591
  • DSCF2897.webp
    DSCF2897.webp
    93.7 KB · Views: 596
  • DSCF2898.webp
    DSCF2898.webp
    99.4 KB · Views: 577
  • DSCF2900.webp
    DSCF2900.webp
    14.7 KB · Views: 573
Upvote 0
Re: $1,500 in SILVER!!! POUNDS AND ROLLS!!!!!! TELLER WILL BE IN TROUBLE!!!

I would just be happy with the coins you did get... sounds like a good day to me!

Congrats!
 
Re: $1,500 in SILVER!!! POUNDS AND ROLLS!!!!!! TELLER WILL BE IN TROUBLE!!!

Thanks Marc!


The problem isnt so much that I didnt get the coins, Its that the assistant mannager was really rude. She said "Just get the kid out of here so I can take the coins". I mean seriously. A fat 40 or so year old woman who wants to take silver (candy) from a kid. I mean come on! If you wanted the silver in the first place you should just have kept it in the vault and not pored it all out on the counter in front pf my face.


I am happy, just annoyed. I really need to purchase a 1909 S VDB and a 1914 D for my wheat cent collection and now I dont have enough. Heading back tommarow to get the other 8 rolls of quarters and 5 rolls of halves if I can. The rest of the halves are ALL FRANKLINS!!!



Thanks for looking!


-CC
 
Re: $1,500 in SILVER!!! POUNDS AND ROLLS!!!!!! MORE TOMMAROW!!!! 10 rolls left

TELLER CALLED AND SAID I CAN COME BACK TOMMAROW FOR THE REST OF THE SILVER!!! SHE WAS ABLE TO SAVE IT FROM THE ASSISTANT MANNAGER!!! YIPEEE!!!

-CCC
 
Re: $1,500 in SILVER!!! POUNDS AND ROLLS!!!!!! TELLER WILL BE IN TROUBLE!!!

coolcash2004 said:
Thanks Marc!


The problem isnt so much that I didnt get the coins, Its that the assistant mannager was really rude. She said "Just get the kid out of here so I can take the coins". I mean seriously. A fat 40 or so year old woman who wants to take silver (candy) from a kid. I mean come on! If you wanted the silver in the first place you should just have kept it in the vault and not pored it all out on the counter in front pf my face.


I am happy, just annoyed. I really need to purchase a 1909 S VDB and a 1914 D for my wheat cent collection and now I dont have enough. Heading back tommarow to get the other 8 rolls of quarters and 5 rolls of halves if I can. The rest of the halves are ALL FRANKLINS!!!



Thanks for looking!


-CC

Greed is not a good thing buddy... bad karma.
You should be elated for what you did receive and not bent on revenge.

This person has a family too, needs the job, and maybe was rude, but hey, if you worked there, wouldn't you want those silvers too.

My advise, stay happy, smile, and let your anger go, move on. Life is too short.

An WOW!!!! what a haul you had. Big time congrats on the sweet windfall!

Smiles!
BDoo
 
THANKS BDOO!!!

-CC
 
If I was the teller,you never would have got the first roll! Be happy,don't worry! ;D Nice score! :)
 
THANKS!


Not mad at the tellers! And, if the assistant mannager had simply said she wanted the silver because she searched too I would have said ok and left. But pushing me out the door was a bit rude.

Heading back tommarow, the teller called and said I could have the rest of the rolls!


-CC
 
You're lucky you got any.

If silver spikes, you'll have a lot more money for college! WTG!!!
 
I say first come, first serve. I would complain to the bank manager about the treatment you got. Heck with "well feel lucky you got what you got". BS, get it all.
 
1932 D!!!! Just kidding lol.


No rare dates yet, all shiny new 1964's halfs. But I get a few rolls of Franklins, and washingtons tommarow. The rolls I got today had many from the 30's and 40's!


-CC
 
I am complaining about the assistant mannager. Apparently other people have complained about her too.

-CC
 
and if you to sell those coins, you would easily make a $1,600 profit! 8) :o
 
Re: $1,500 in SILVER!!! POUNDS AND ROLLS!!!!!! MORE TOMMAROW!!! 10 ROLLS LEFT!

Wow ..... Im Happy for you.
I would complain go to the top that was uncalled for.Totally.
I had a Issue with the bank today also,they were taking about chargeing me to dump my halfs per box.
Said They Were Charged 400 dollar for the 4k I took them. ??? ??? I called the Pres of the bank I know him.

CC
 
Thanks everyone!

Yep, writing a letter to the top. My mom is pretty mad and good at this stuff.


Yep, hoping for a $1000 proffit or more! Depends on how many rolls are left exactly.

-CC
 
Re: $1,500 in SILVER!!! POUNDS AND ROLLS!!!!!! MORE TOMMAROW!!! 10 ROLLS LEFT!

I think you'll easily garner a $1000 profit. If the rolls are truly BU you should even get a little premium for each roll. I say good on you for your luck, and theres nothing wrong with complaining about folks in the service industry who provide below average service. Best of luck in getting the rest of the rolls. I look forward to seeing a HUGE pile o' shiny coin!
 
THANKS!

Hopefully tommarow!

-CC
 
Holy Moly!!!
You found the motherlode!
Any idea how it got there?
Old lady?
Congrats to you for persisting.
Bring her some candy!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom