What's new

1 hour hunt = 2 rings!

Bootyhunter1971

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
387
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out to a local swimming hole today for about an hour. Found 12 coins, a .925 ring and a Titanium ring, also handmade necklace with a cross on it, the necklace has no metal in it, it was an eyeball find on the bottom but I think it is pretty neat. Thanks for looking and HH!! P.S. Sorry about the blurry pictures, I am no Photographer :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • 100_0631.webp
    100_0631.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 458
  • 100_0632.webp
    100_0632.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 451
  • 100_0633.webp
    100_0633.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 463
  • 100_0639.webp
    100_0639.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 457
  • 100_0640.webp
    100_0640.webp
    14.1 KB · Views: 471
Upvote 0
At least you were able to get out. I have trouble with blurry pictures too and it is something to do with pixel count I am told.
 
Excellent 1 hour hunt.....Matt
 
Love those eyeball finds! Great silver! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom