What's new

#1 POSTER OF ALL TIME

ahhhhhh, copy and paste now I get it
 
AARC, feel like a gazelle alone in the bush? you are about to be overtaken by POE
 
All my post pubescent life I've loved Barbara Eden......
 
unexpected this is

I thought POE would continue his rise to the top
But AARC is keeping pace
 
woooooo doggies, the POE has made a major surge
looks like AARC is toast
 
now he is 16

AARC tried and falied
 
15
he's like a bull shark in a river
 
14 / just passed a longtime MOD
 
13 now
 
Dude must be a bot
How could anyone post so many attaboys so fast?
 
And he just congratulated himself to 12 (he must be getting paid)
 
Now number 11

Dude should get a job as a Walmart greeter he,s so good at it
 
And still Jeff G my likes exceed my posts!!
 
OV I still owe you a bottle!
Too bad I didn’t keep your address
 
As I am not yet renewed, can any charter member tell me if he is up to 10?
 
POE 11
AARC 17........... and dropping
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom