What's new

1 year Anniversary pictures

texan connection

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
4,565
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
I ve been on Treasurenet for 1 year now and decided to post my finds for the year, So here goes The Old Trash Items
 

Attachments

  • 000_1070.webp
    000_1070.webp
    80.9 KB · Views: 708
Upvote 0
looks like a great year for you ! congrats ;)
 
You had one great find year.Numerous and diverse sweet stuff.
 
nice finds TC I am glad to see good people doing good ::)
good luck & HH

DEEPDIGGEREXPII
 
VERY NICE COLLECTION! May next year bring even more.
 
Great stuff. Don't see Memorial Park listed. You find much at Memorial Park? I know Baz and Robbie have done well there.

Bob
 
You've been very busy!

I wish I could find that many old coins in a year! I remember when you first posted the underwear lady. She's still sexy!


Congratulations!



Ridley
 
Man...you don't play around! :o
RD
 
::)

My first year isn't shaping up that nice.
 
Congrats on your first year!

I remember seeing most those items when you first posted them... awesome to see them all together.

Thanks for taking the time to get it together and post, i will be very encoraging to newbies and old timers alike.

Jim
 
No I dont hunt much around Houston Mirage, There should be some old stuff there but Thats to much of the "Big city" to me. I try to stay out here in the country as much as I can, alot of the parks I go to in these small towns dont see much metal detecting so they usally prove productive.
 
Forgot my closest miss And a very fun story The conterfiet Cash, I figured about 8 grand
 

Attachments

  • 000_0422.webp
    000_0422.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 169
  • 000_0422.webp
    000_0422.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 168

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom