What's new

10 hour beach water hunt...GOLD and SILVER

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put in 10 hours with Bigmike and Davidfl. Fun day with lots of targets to dig. Mike got a silver ring, silver earring and found a silver toe ring for a girl. David got a silver ring and and an indian head penny. I got 2 silver rings 3.4 and 8.2 grams, silver bracelet 18 grams and a 14k white gold 9.1 gram band. I dug 105 targets.
 

Attachments

  • 012 (800x600).webp
    012 (800x600).webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 158
  • 011 (800x600).webp
    011 (800x600).webp
    28 KB · Views: 164
  • 009 (800x600).webp
    009 (800x600).webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 010 (800x600).webp
    010 (800x600).webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 005 (800x600).webp
    005 (800x600).webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 159
  • 001 (800x600).webp
    001 (800x600).webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 153
  • 003 (800x600).webp
    003 (800x600).webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 156
  • 013 (800x600).webp
    013 (800x600).webp
    70.1 KB · Views: 176
Upvote 0
Sweet finds !
 
Excellent hunt..... you kicked butt. Lot of beach out there especially after 10 hours. Id say by the finds it was time well spent.

Dew
 
Nice haul - silver & gold :icon_thumleft:
 
Wow, Big time hits there! Well done...
 
wow you got some nice finds. love the silver on the right! congrats
 
Great finds! silver and gold! Congrats again!
 
congratulations on a great hunt
 
nothing better then the gleam of gold looking down at ya, well done!!!
 
Nice finds there...way to go!!!!!:occasion14:
 
Nice haul of goodies. Congratulations!
 
I wouldnt be able to walk for a week if I dug 105 targets, you deserve those tickets, congratulations !!!
 
That CZ 21 is doing a fantastic job. Nice going!
 
WTG on the gold and silver. :headbang:

It's nice to be rewarded after putting in that much time. :icon_thumleft:
 
WOW!! Lookin'down, you had a great day!

I love the smile in pic 6....cool!

Congrats on all those finds.. :wav:.

I like the style of that silver ring in pic 3...quite different from others that I've seen.


Continued success!

Lorraine
 
wav.gif
Well done
wav.gif
Congratulation!!
wav.gif
wav.gif
 
Wow!!!! :hello2: Congratulations!!!!! :occasion14:
 
wow you guys have all cleaned up on the 4th of July - love how black those silvers are and the gold is fat :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom