They announced it a couple days after I ordered the nel sharpshooter. I've had the sharpshooter at least a couple months now and it is my favorite coil for my favorite detector. I'm sure the tecknetics one is just as good but if I remember right it is more expensive than the nel.
relicmeister No not on the Omega...the T2 and the Omega are different platforms ..but i think they make the same coil for the Greek Series if i`m not mistaken.
Gary Teknetics Metal Detectors HOME
Guys, I'm not happy about the delay either. At the time of the original post I was told they were produced and ready to go.... Turns out that wasn't the case. I've been asking about them weekly.... And they still aren't out. Sorry guys. I will post when they are available.
They are here! They are available to be shipped tomorrow if you want one! Give me a call or send me an email and we can start the process of getting one on the way to you.