What's new

10K White Gold Cross with over 150 diamonds

tim g

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2010
Messages
33
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hartsville, TN
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum / Fisher CZ-21 / Minelab Xterra 505 / White's Classic III / DetectorPro Pirate
I posted this the other day on today's finds, but thought y'all beach combers would like to see it. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • WaterFinds.webp
    WaterFinds.webp
    225.7 KB · Views: 252
  • GoldCrossClose.webp
    GoldCrossClose.webp
    277.9 KB · Views: 302
Upvote 0
EXQUISITE !!!

Lorraine
 
Beautiful finds!!
 
yes, yes, I like.......... a corkin find mateeeeeee!
 
Would love to find a cross like that one.I hope all of those diamonds are real,looks like they are.Awesome finds.:leprechaun-hat:
 
I think i lost that would you be so kind as to mail it to me..... ummm or heck ill come pick it up lol. That was one nice hunt.

Dew
 
Good start and well done:occasion14:
 
Would love to find a cross like that one.I hope all of those diamonds are real,looks like they are.Awesome finds.:leprechaun-hat:

I had the cross appraised, and all diamonds are real. They said it is worth around $1500.
 
Where did you find it on land or in water? great find no matter
 
Beautiful! Well done!
 
Makes you wonder.... who wears that kind of thing swimming?? Regardless - glad you found it!
 
Very nice - got to wonder if the chain is out there still
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom