What's new

$12.50 Half dollars and some Ikes

Coins4Cheese

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
657
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
Stopped by my dump bank to return some coins. As soon as I walked in, the tellers were very glad to see me. They sold me two small baggies of half dollars ($12.50). It netted 2 40%ers (1966, 1968-D). They also sold me two rolls of Ike dollars in plastic tubes. Is there any dates I should look out for on the Ike's? Well anyways, that's my finds.

HH everyone.
 
Upvote 0
The silver ones will stick out like a sore thumb! (I'm sure, I just haven't found any yet.)
I have searched a few hundred, kept one of the best of each year for my collection. I spend the rest, dang they're obsolete! ffd
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom