What's new

1266X VS At Pro hard times ahead

DirtTGuy

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2015
Messages
279
Reaction score
309
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Garrett Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The old cornfield was cut went up to check it out and had a hard time.


 
Upvote 10
Nice token. I love those! The only one of those I ever found my son lost in the seatbelt receiver assembly of my car right after I found it. I always told myself I would take it apart to find it but forgot when I traded the car in. I guess it's back on my list...
 
t_r.gif
tn1_video.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE FINDS and VIDEO DirtTGuy :..
Thanks for sharing!​
 
That sure is a sweet 'Hard Times Token with great detail & patina.

I call those things you asked about 'Rivets' but likely the wrong term , held leather pieces together, tuff to put a circa date on but yours looks old.

Your 1266-X has a different loop than mine but I find in the Woods , Grass, Corn Stubble ? the Heavy loop 'Bull dozes' the brush easier than the light coil's (like on my G2+), I feel like i'm gonna break the Coil just hitting a sapling.

A neat bunch of finds you got there.
Davers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom