What's new

14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring APRAISAL IS $5,000.00

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Dad, Myself and Scallywags started the day out, with not much luck until we had to leave, for his appointment. Dad managed a sterling ring with two small diamonds on each side. an antique tootsie toy and a few clads. Scallywags got himself a beautiful small solid lead dump truck. I think it dates before the Tootsie toys ? Anyway, with the sun still high in the air, I decided to try a piece of a Beach closer to home. I have hunted here in the past but the water was very far out this time. Rite off the bat it was a piece that I could tell was virgin ground. We just don't see that here in New England to much. I hunted about 3 hours and had the place to myself. I will list some of the better items. There are to many to say. 3 Indian Head Penny's, about 15 Wheaties,4 Buffalo Nickels,One Barber Dime,One Silver Roosevelt Dime, One Standing Liberty Quarter, & One Barber Quarter. Now for the goodies, One Lead Solger with some of the paint still on it. One Brass Ring, A broken Junk Ring, also a piece of jewelry that seems to have 2 red rubies attached to it, & my FAVORITE.... WOMANS DIAMOND RING ..... 14 KT GOLD I keep losing count, I think it has a total of 26 or so Diamonds. WOW what a day it turned out to be. With these three rings today that makes 6,7,& 8 for this season.Thanks for looking and enjoy. Whydah.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0076.webp
    DSC_0076.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 6,540
Upvote 2
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

W :o W!!! It got my vote for banner! GREAT JOB!!!
 
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

what a ripper ...congratulations on the neat ring
 
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

congrats! beautiful ring!
 
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

Here are a few pictures from the same hunt.... ENJOY..... Thanks for all the Banner votes. Maybe I will be picked to be a Banner? we'll see.
 

Attachments

  • diamond ring.webp
    diamond ring.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 5,875
  • diamond ring (5).webp
    diamond ring (5).webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 5,817
  • diamond ring (6).webp
    diamond ring (6).webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 5,809
  • diamond ring (4).webp
    diamond ring (4).webp
    8.4 KB · Views: 5,795
  • diamond ring (3).webp
    diamond ring (3).webp
    9 KB · Views: 5,758
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

Man that is sweet.
 
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

Wow, that ring made my jaw drop to the floor! Congrats on finding the primo site, hope there are more goodies to be found.
 
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

Now that is a banner find! Congratulations, that ring is awesome! :hello2:
 
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

I'm voting banner for ya :thumbsup:
 
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

:hello2: :hello2:

Great ring !!!!! BANNER !!!!!!!!
 
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

definately banner worthy ring, excellent job:)
 
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

Gold.......diamonds........banner..........a nice threesome. :thumbsup:
 
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

Great dinner ring,,,!!!now how about some ,,,DINNER!!!!! :laughing9: :headbang: :headbang:.

W.T.G.

Arthur
 

Attachments

  • 3137_1050992554670_1221422779_30119025_1540371_n.webp
    3137_1050992554670_1221422779_30119025_1540371_n.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 5,419
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

MY first official BANNER ........Thanks to all who voted it in.....
 
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

congrats on the banner!!!!....love this ring :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

Holy Smokes!! What a beauty. Congrats on the Banner! :notworthy:
 
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

Boy as long as the water stays down that point might kick out some more. Congratulation on the Banner. Jewelry is one thing I never hesitate in selling or melting. I wonder what the total ct weight was in your appraisal?
Nice finds
 
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

Great find!
HH Doc
 
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

Whydah,
If your trying to find it's owner, i can save you the trouble, you see it,s my wife's. She lost it last summer while
we were on the cape. She hasn't been right since.
I'll PM you with the address so that you can send it to her. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

LOL
Congrats on the banner and s very nice find :headbang:

G1
 
Re: 14 KT 26 Diamond Dinner Ring

That is one AWESOME ring find. You almost can't do any better than that. Congrats on the BIG BANNER. Looks good up there :notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom