14-year-old at the center of “NRA T-Shirt Controversy” now facing possibility of 1

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
14-year-old at the center of “NRA T-Shirt Controversy” now facing possibility of 1 year in jail

WTRF
June 16, 2013

Video - WTRF 7 News Sports Weather - Wheeling Steubenville

Suspended and arrested after refusing to change his NRA shirt. Today, 14-year-old Jared Marcum appeared before a judge and was officially charged with obstructing an officer.

A $500 fine and up to a year in jail, that’s the penalty that Jared could face, now that a judge has allowed the prosecution to move forward with it’s obstructing an officer charge against him.

“Me, I’m more of a fighter and so is Jared and eventually we’re going to get through this,” Jared’s father Allen Lardieri said. “I don’t think it should have ever gotten this far.”

This has gone too far. A 14 year old picked on by the Libtards.

Now you notice this kid white white if it was the other way around (Never make the news)
someday someones going to have the Kahones to organize maybe half the school and have them all wear these shirts. I think he will be called a community organizer That kid could go places (Ya think?)

I'm sorry crap like this would never have happened years back knew a couple of teachers still walking with a limp.

Now you notice this kid white white if it was the other way around (Never make the news)
someday someones going to have the Kahones to organize maybe half the school and have them all wear these shirts. I think he will be called a community organizer That kid could go places (Ya think?)

I'm sorry crap like this would never have happened years back knew a couple of teachers still walking with a limp.

That is QUITE a thing to say.

Care to elaborate further or should we just let your statement speak for itself?

A 14 year old cannot go to jail for that.

First off it isn't a felony so they can't try him as an adult,
Second if it is his first offense he shouldn't even get Juvie out of it.

At the most, he could end up a Fine & community service,
unless he's willing to play Show & Tell, & let them know where they can stick it :laughing7:

Just another prime example of the road this country is heading down, emphasis on down (as in spiraling).

More & more of these news items lately ! Anything dealing with guns makes for BIG news,
and I.m sure the government ( on all levels ) loves it. What a bunch of control freaks !!!!
And, always the kids, try this on an adult, and the police would be the ones being charged !!!!!

The previous thread, seems to me anyway, ended with the charges being dropped. According to this, they are going to prosecute for interfering. Heck, in California, dumba$$ college morons can block a public sidewalk, refuse to move at the request of police, get maced and then sue because they were treated badly. Poor babies. This is NOT equal protection under the law. It's a blatant attack on anyone that is pro-gun.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back