strickman
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jan 27, 2008
- Messages
- 1,866
- Reaction score
- 116
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Villa Rica georgia
- Detector(s) used
- gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
went sat,to go run ole blue.had a decent day found a little n. ga. shine ,did a few pans-brought back 15 gal. of cons.so far looks like a good day ,still a lot to go thru.all in all pretty good till i went to leave and some $0b ^%%^$#@%$$! stole my hand trucks.had to make about 20 trips the hard way,back still hurts -goody's didn't even help.that sucked!!!!
God I hate damn thieves,hope ya find a ton!!!John 
most people on here are decent folks,to bad the rest aren't. i left them on the trail for about 10-15 minutes.i was just out of site.i thought i heard something but hard to tell with the sound of water.looked and did not see anyone.went back with a load of cons and they were gone -thank god they didn't get my cons!!!!!!!!!! i guess thats the price you pay when you go it alone.next time i am going to catch a couple of those damn pesky ,ornary ole moccasins that plague this particular place.and leave them a surprise!
(not really) but i have thought about it!
Back in 65 I took off from home and hitchhiked from kalif to Shady lane #2 outside a Baton Rouge LA to see the country. After a hard day a pickn' string beans we'd go to the local waterhole to cool off,clean up and imbide a few shots a white--lightning that is-WOW,oops sorry I digress. after a few snorts I jumped in offa the rope swing and landed splat in the cool refreshing water to find out I was right admidst a wiggling serpentine ball of dozens a snakes mating in the water-kind?? what kind ??as that day I learned how to walk on water and NEVER EVER NEBER have I jumped into any water again without a looksee first!!snakes in the water??is nothing sacred --John








