What's new

15th Century silver. oldest spanish silver yet

photo_picture.gif
Super - now, how about a picture?
 
Awesome score!!!! Now lets see it....need my silver fix!!!!!:laughing7:
 
Post a pic let's go get with the program!!!!!! Lol jk but seriously post one
 
This would have to be the oldest silver found in the US! It actually has a date on it, or you can tell from the details on it? Crazy good if indeed 1497! That post dates Columbus setting sail by only five years. Pictures please!
 
Quit teazing--lets see it :dontknow:
 
Well where is it ?
No pics... didn't happen. :P
 
Wow, banner find there buddy! :-)
 
This would have to be the oldest silver found in the US! It actually has a date on it, or you can tell from the details on it? Crazy good if indeed 1497! That post dates Columbus setting sail by only five years. Pictures please!
honestly,it dates from 1497-1504,and I cant see a date,but 1400's sounded cooler
 
Very funny treble

Pic was up when I got here,
What happen to the sticky that says you can't accuse someone of faking it. I thought that was a no no?
 
I was only joking about the light man...
The picture was non existent on the post where you said "here is the pics" or whatever...
Picture posted is fine... although bottom is chopped...

There was no "light" issue... I ws merely trying to be funny... which rarely happens :P
 
I was only joking about the light man...
The picture was non existent on the post where you said "here is the pics" or whatever...
Picture posted is fine... although bottom is chopped...

There was no "light" issue... I ws merely trying to be funny... which rarely happens :P
ok cool,no worrys man,the lag is tough right now
 
Who here thinks that slowwevo and WWB are one in the same?????
Any takers?

Dude, give it up...This site has nothing to do with any such opinions without facts. Yes, I have met Slowwevo and in turn he has met me. He lives in Port St. Lucie and I live in Orange Park. I'm currently in the Army, he is not. We are not related and not the same person. Your opinions of that matter is not welcomed. So, comment on the item or items, like or dislike, banner, etc. Grow up!
 
Just need a pic of the flip, but that is a cool looking COB. Never seen another one like it. If we can see the other side I believe I, I mean Slowwevo could indeed have a banner find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom