What's new

15th Century silver. oldest spanish silver yet

Is there any reason that a banner button is not on the mobile app? I think most of us are on our phones 90% of the time we view the site. I know I am. Maybe there is a good reason, but it definitely keeps me from voting except for the rare times I'm on my laptop.
You can use a web browser and Google to find TN, you have option to see desktop or mobile version then. Desktop sees the banner...
 
You can use a web browser and Google to find TN, you have option to see desktop or mobile version then. Desktop sees the banner...

Gah, I only use the app, like many others. Next time the app is reworked will it be a possibility to have banner/voting added? I think many people would like it, and banner voting would definitely increase.
 
Gah? I will ask admins...
 
yea this is the earliest from this site,fast forward 50 plus years,and the bulk of my finds here fall in the 1555-1590's,which lines it up with when the S.L. colony was built

OK, then this period seems the most probable timeframe for the 'loss' of that coin. Bearing in mind its time to get over & its slight wear.
 
If I had to guess I would say probably the early to mid 1500's,this wasn't found near the centralized location of the colony,it was closer to the rivers,I love the possibilities
 
Wow. No banner yet. A missed opportunity for TN in my opinion.
 
I think what's hurting the chances is the relative lack of background info, i.e. other finds from the same hunt or site and the kind of story and passion that Bill D/Ahab/Scrappy etc imbue their narratives with. Not criticizing the OP here - he's not in it for the glory. It would've been hard to shut me up though!
 
I think what's hurting the chances is the relative lack of background info, i.e. other finds from the same hunt or site and the kind of story and passion that Bill D/Ahab/Scrappy etc imbue their narratives with. Not criticizing the OP here - he's not in it for the glory. It would've been hard to shut me up though!

I think it has less to do with passion and more to do with having buddys who vote,from what I have learned,it will never be good enough,perfect examples,my mortar pestle or now the Hawaii 25c.honestly it has nothing to do with passion or background info or I wont show them shots on site .what I find funny is if any one of those names you posted would of started this thread or any of the others I mentioned,it would be a banner a week ago
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom