What's new

15th Century silver. oldest spanish silver yet

Sorry some post were deleted due to content,language and strict violation of rules next deletion will be the posters.
Have a nice day :thumbsup:
 
We have rules that are enforced, anyone has issues with members address it with mod in private, NOT on the forum....

The assumption was also WRONG....
 
Last edited:
Hey Wevo... was this found here in Florida? That is incredible...:occasion14: As said above, this may be the oldest Spanish silver ever found here in USA.!!! Would love to hear details of the hunt, if you so choose..

Congrats on such an amazing find!
 
Ok, now that the pictures are up; that thing is WAY COOL!!!!!!!!!:occasion14:
 
Hey Wevo... was this found here in Florida? That is incredible...:occasion14: As said above, this may be the oldest Spanish silver ever found here in USA.!!! Would love to hear details of the hunt, if you so choose..

Congrats on such an amazing find!

Yep the elusive Santa lucia colony site...not the fort site in jupiter,there has been problems with md poachers in the past
 
Dayumn! Dat nice! :notworthy:
 
Find of a lifetime bro!
 
Slowevo...

I think you have definitely just earned yourself a BANNER.

Um let me ask since inquiring minds want to know...
Did you clean this coin ?
The condition is amazing.
If so...
I would highly recommend you refrain from such... this can and usually will only harm it in some way.
? ? ?
 
Killer find slowwevo , real nice Old Silver , congrats .. cheers Mick
 
I'm speechless... Absolutely incredible! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
 
There we go... try to get a better pic of the one that's chopped...but regardless awesome find and great job...
 
Slowevo...

I think you have definitely just earned yourself a BANNER.

Um let me ask since inquiring minds want to know...
Did you clean this coin ?
The condition is amazing.
If so...
I would highly recommend you refrain from such... this can and usually will only harm it in some way.
? ? ?
I did have to remove a little surface grime I couldn't make out the coin at first,you know its gotta be about half and half sometimes I do clean the cobs,sometime if I can see a lot of detail I will leave them,in your opinion..do you think I destroyed this one
 
No... not at all... BUT... DONT do it again...
Let it be... seal it... in small manageable plastic bag for now.

Incredible... this coin is off the charts.
I am really amazed this is real.
Crazy.
 
Um... and BTW... this is the 20th anniversary of Tnet... Today from what I understand.

This coin definitely deserves the title of Tnet 20 year cherry. heh

Super cool.
 
that's incredible, you don't see 15 century anything pop up that often, dare I say banner? it definitely seems worthy to me, heck of a find!!
 
SLOW . THAT IS ONE HELLUVA COIN YOU HAVE . THAT IS THE FINEST CADILLAC SEVILLE I EVER SEEN , AND BEFORE COLUMBUS SAID LAND HO IS UNREAL. NICE FIND...
 
One heck of a find. Banner!
 
That is as sweet as it gets! Definitely different than the usual ones. No large cross with castles and lions. No pillars either. Understood that most of those items are inside the shield, but the non-shield side is really unique. Here it comes..........BANNER!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom