What's new

169 coins 2 rings 4hr Beach hunt in the wind and rain

Buried Crap NJ

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2009
Messages
658
Reaction score
233
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hit the beach during a howling south wind and storm. Can you say sand movement! 57 quarters 51 pennies 33 dimes 28 nickles. Two dimes are Mercs, The smaller ring is 10k the HS ring isn't marked but may be Silver. The earings and bracelet are junk, the two chains a silver.
Today was the 3030 best coin count day. The last hour I dug only low tones looking for gold!
BCNJ
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    92.7 KB · Views: 282
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 259
Upvote 0
Buried Crap NJ said:
Hit the beach during a howling south wind and storm. Can you say sand movement! 57 quarters 51 pennies 33 dimes 28 nickles. Two dimes are Mercs, The smaller ring is 10k the HS ring isn't marked but may be Silver. The earings and bracelet are junk, the two chains a silver.
Today was the 3030 best coin count day. The last hour I dug only low tones looking for gold!
BCNJ

Wow! Your damn good haha I found a cross and 7 coins today in a hour. Very stormy here as well
 
You definitely had some fun! Hope we get some beach carnage up here! Calling for hi surf until monday!


SnT
 
That's a pretty good count for the day.
 
Not to damn shabby!
 
Awesome haul.
 
Holey Moley.That is a great beach day. Looks like you hit the jackpot with that beach. Hopefully that beach will keep producing each year for you.
 
Sweet...169 coins.

Surf has been high and it's very windy,too. Lots of sand movement up here as well. Went to beach we never went to before - dud. $1.27 in clad, junk earring and an Egyptian coin. (What was that doing on a NH beach?) Going out again this a.m. to see what's in the sand after last night's heavy storms.

Hope you get back out there again today.

HH,
Anita
 
That had to be a fun hunt with all those targets to dig...congrats on some nice rings.
 
Thats a lot of diggin!! Dam
 
BCNJ, you hit the jackpot with that hunt! :headbang:

Nice goin' on the gold and silver !

Lorraine
 
looking good. Get some more!
Nice hunt. Hope the class ring is white gold with the markings worn off!
 
You did well on all the coins, silver and gold!
 
That is a lot of coins! I dug a bunch a couple weeks ago during a tropical storm, but it was nothing like yours. First 20 targets were coins, most all crusty. The beach was eroding. They were all on top. I think I ended up with 30 or so in an hour. No gold. Went back the next day and tide was higher, just couldnt get the good stuff. Nice stuff! I love it when the beach erodes away!
 
Awesome coin count WTG on those rings:icon_thumright:I love that citrine ring its my birthstone:hello2:,,HH
 
Wow!! Very Nice finds!!
 
Its howling right now here in Brigantine. Winds must be 35mph. Tommorrow morning winds will be light offshore and low tide will be at
6am.
 
That's Impressive! I know it was a lot of digging but I would love to have a day like that!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom