What's new

17/18 century 22/24 KRT Gold Finger -Ring (all or nothing )

bubbas

Full Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
116
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
holland
Hi ;D

found this ring 2 weeks ago

(lyrics) Tout Ou Rien (means) All Or Nothing

this ring date,s around 1700

greatings from Bubbas
 

Attachments

  • tor.webp
    tor.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 588
  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 629
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 592
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 584
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 600
Upvote 0
Thats one awesome find and I love the saying on it...
 
That is one of the nicest rings I've seen :notworthy:
 
:hello:

Welcome back :headbang:

That's a fantastic ring :notworthy: you should post it in Todays finds, I know you found it two weeks ago :P but I think this would make the BANNER...Super Cool Ring 8) 8) 8)

SS
 
Thanks :notworthy:


SS what do you mean ??

gr bubbas ;D
 
Very delicate & ornate ring, smashing workmanship :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom