Jaichim24
Sr. Member
1715 Homestead - Part 9 1650's French Liard, scabbard mount and other relics!
I put together a video of my latest visit to my 1715 permission, unbelievably, even after 8 visits pounding this 5 acre site it is still producing some amazing relics. I did not know it during the hunt, but I ended up finding my second oldest coin, a French Liard, Crowned Bust variety which dates from 1655-1658!! It always blows me away when 1600's items are recovered in the United States! Wow!!
Thank you T-Net member Iron Patch for assisting with the ID on the coin!
Another first which I have always wanted to find was a part to a sword scabbard.
Here is a video of my adventure, I will post pics below as well.
Here are links to my first 8 visits. Enjoy the pics
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...ead-permission-yields-many-period-relics.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...riod-items-old-silver-id-help-few-relics.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/469378-1715-homestead-part-3-more-period-items.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...omestead-part-4-old-copper-period-relics.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...mestead-part-5-still-producing-very-well.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...ad-part-6-getting-those-hard-reach-areas.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...art-7-1699-copper-colonial-masonic-relic.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/500621-1715-homestead-part-8-hisstoric-finds.html
I put together a video of my latest visit to my 1715 permission, unbelievably, even after 8 visits pounding this 5 acre site it is still producing some amazing relics. I did not know it during the hunt, but I ended up finding my second oldest coin, a French Liard, Crowned Bust variety which dates from 1655-1658!! It always blows me away when 1600's items are recovered in the United States! Wow!!
Thank you T-Net member Iron Patch for assisting with the ID on the coin!
Another first which I have always wanted to find was a part to a sword scabbard.
Here is a video of my adventure, I will post pics below as well.
Here are links to my first 8 visits. Enjoy the pics
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...ead-permission-yields-many-period-relics.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...riod-items-old-silver-id-help-few-relics.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/469378-1715-homestead-part-3-more-period-items.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...omestead-part-4-old-copper-period-relics.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...mestead-part-5-still-producing-very-well.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...ad-part-6-getting-those-hard-reach-areas.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...art-7-1699-copper-colonial-masonic-relic.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/500621-1715-homestead-part-8-hisstoric-finds.html
Attachments
-
20160505_071616.webp64.2 KB · Views: 184 -
20160505_071635.webp54.3 KB · Views: 169 -
20160505_071641.webp41.8 KB · Views: 159 -
20160505_071654.webp35.9 KB · Views: 146 -
20160505_071718.webp39.6 KB · Views: 150 -
20160503_075545.webp103.6 KB · Views: 137 -
Liard-side_by_side.webp133.8 KB · Views: 151 -
Liard-side_by_side_rev.webp153.9 KB · Views: 149 -
20160505_071732.webp101.1 KB · Views: 143 -
20160505_071753.webp113.3 KB · Views: 133 -
20160505_071805.webp54.7 KB · Views: 136 -
20160505_071820.webp92.4 KB · Views: 147 -
20160505_071845.webp43.9 KB · Views: 141 -
20160505_071859.webp26.2 KB · Views: 141 -
20160505_071931.webp34.3 KB · Views: 146 -
20160505_072011.webp59.2 KB · Views: 149 -
20160505_072025.webp85 KB · Views: 152 -
20160505_072047.webp61.2 KB · Views: 151 -
20160505_072100.webp94.8 KB · Views: 148 -
20160505_072112.webp48.3 KB · Views: 151 -
20160505_072135.webp95.4 KB · Views: 138
Upvote
18







