Jaichim24
Sr. Member
I finally was able to visit my 1715 honey hole for a longer period of time this past weekend, really my first good time spent there in 2016. I had been itching to visit it in detail with Spring growth just beginning, and I was worried I would miss the opportunity to visit certain areas of it. Luckily I was still able to get into spots I was not able to last Fall. My determination paid off and I was rewarded with some nice Colonial period relics, a sweet KGI Halfpenny with a legible date, as well as a first, a Carson City mint marked coin!!
>
Here are links to my first 7 visits. Enjoy the pics
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...ead-permission-yields-many-period-relics.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...riod-items-old-silver-id-help-few-relics.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/469378-1715-homestead-part-3-more-period-items.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...omestead-part-4-old-copper-period-relics.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...mestead-part-5-still-producing-very-well.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...ad-part-6-getting-those-hard-reach-areas.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...art-7-1699-copper-colonial-masonic-relic.html
>
Here are links to my first 7 visits. Enjoy the pics
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...ead-permission-yields-many-period-relics.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...riod-items-old-silver-id-help-few-relics.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/today-s-finds/469378-1715-homestead-part-3-more-period-items.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...omestead-part-4-old-copper-period-relics.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...mestead-part-5-still-producing-very-well.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...ad-part-6-getting-those-hard-reach-areas.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...art-7-1699-copper-colonial-masonic-relic.html
Attachments
-
20160426_123217.webp67.9 KB · Views: 181 -
20160426_123236.webp49.4 KB · Views: 153 -
20160426_123250.webp56.4 KB · Views: 154 -
20160426_133112.webp53 KB · Views: 148 -
20160426_123344.webp69.5 KB · Views: 153 -
20160426_133040.webp69.8 KB · Views: 139 -
20160426_123426.webp95.9 KB · Views: 145 -
20160426_133104.webp82.1 KB · Views: 147 -
20160426_123511.webp16.9 KB · Views: 139 -
20160426_123525.webp54.8 KB · Views: 146 -
20160426_123542.webp50.1 KB · Views: 142 -
20160426_123555.webp64 KB · Views: 136 -
20160426_123602.webp79.5 KB · Views: 141 -
20160426_123609.webp36.1 KB · Views: 143 -
20160426_123620.webp50.8 KB · Views: 135 -
20160426_123630.webp44.4 KB · Views: 137 -
20160426_123640.webp87 KB · Views: 150 -
20160426_123711.webp99.5 KB · Views: 150 -
20160426_123716.webp40.3 KB · Views: 132 -
20160426_123723.webp56.9 KB · Views: 141 -
20160426_123733.webp51.1 KB · Views: 126 -
20160426_123746.webp64.6 KB · Views: 128 -
20160426_123802.webp34.2 KB · Views: 143 -
20160426_123831.webp36.5 KB · Views: 138 -
20160426_123856.webp41.4 KB · Views: 134
Upvote
18








