1733 treasure fleet coin spill, pillar dollar, 8 reale cobbs!!

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20210217_195132.jpg
Continuing to dig...as per the last 2 days
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/beach-shallow-water/649847-3rd-cobb-2-days-4-reale.html
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/b...t-spanish-silver-1659-marevedi-same-hole.html

I don't know what to say !!....im stunned !! Lost my digging tool i was so excited. Had to scratch out the last cobb with my hands and my partners digger !! WTF !! What a great 3 days its been !! Today I got a 1733 pillar dollar, and a cobb 8 reale in the same hole !! Another 8 reale cobb was about 3 feet away...spread by machinery !! 20210217_160341.jpg here's a selfie with the big Volvo excavator !! 20210217_160251.jpg pillar dollar and cobb with a splash of melted silver !! Wow !! 20210217_162731.jpg I was told to be right here by Chuck "shaggy cannon" mitchell if they ever dug the beach....I was buddy !! R.I.P. my friend....you were right. The treasure is there !! IMG_0414.jpg thats all I got now....im hungry and got to play with these coins a little !! 20210217_165142.jpg ill edit some pics in as I clean them up a bit...I need food !!
20210217_215104.jpg
20210217_224508.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

islamoradamark

Silver Member
Aug 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What excitement, Bart can surly sniff out a coin he was 10 feet from me and bam another coin. Hats off to Bart he was doing the happy treasure hunters dance. That is top of the food chain stuff right there a lot of hard work goes into finding any kind of treasure or items. hes got what it takes high energy and the know how of how it all works and putting that plan to work. Congratulations hope to see you there soon

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woooo hoooo brother...could not have had the success without your help brother !! So much excitement bro....PIECES OF EIGHT !!

FloridaSon

Sep 29, 2018
Between Half Reale Beach and Nuestra Seflora de La
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What excitement, Bart can surly sniff out a coin he was 10 feet from me and bam another coin. Hats off to Bart he was doing the happy treasure hunters dance. That is top of the food chain stuff right there a lot of hard work goes into finding any kind of treasure or items. hes got what it takes high energy and the know how of how it all works and putting that plan to work. Congratulations hope to see you there soon

Mark you are killing it too! What an outstanding adventure. Thanks for sharing! Sounds like great team work man.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess I should have waited and made one post at the end of the week....who knew everyday would be a banner day !!

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's it!!!!!!! Packing a bag and MY Volvo key and heading South!!!!!! Can't really say anything that you've not already been told besides ENJOY the feeling brother. SUPER SUPER CONGRATZ.........

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's an absolutely incredible find, a once in a lifetime kind of thing! Way to go!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just keep them coming, fill the post up with pics, heck it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you're doing the happy dance in the sand. Go get em!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks fishstick....im enjoying the buzz !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's an absolutely incredible find, a once in a lifetime kind of thing! Way to go!
3rd time is a charm smokey.....got 2 1733 pillar and globes now, and 1 1732 !! Hard to believe they live here under US1 !! chuck Mitchell said he had a piece of info that said 960 pillar dollars were here.....all I know is at least some are right where he thought. His dieing words to me were make sure your on site if they ever dig deep or redo US1 !! He was a well known treasure hunter and he was oh so right !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just keep them coming, fill the post up with pics, heck it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you're doing the happy dance in the sand. Go get em!

Gonna go as long as the lord allows me !!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess I should have waited and made one post at the end of the week....who knew everyday would be a banner day !!

LOL Yep, Can't give ya another Banner till the One above is at least Gone :laughing7:

of Course You could post them all in the Original Post & Extend the Story
& Shoot for The Best Of TreasureNet
when the story is complete :coffee2:

Anyway Congrats ! :treasurechest:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhh i see !!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhh i see !!

Yep If I Give ya 2 or 3 Banners Simultaneously, I can pretty Much Guarantee a Competition between some members
on who can Beat your Record & ya know where that leads :laughing7: almost happened in the past

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:notworthy: you win sir. GREAT JOB!

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep If I Give ya 2 or 3 Banners Simultaneously, I can pretty Much Guarantee a Competition between some members
on who can Beat your Record & ya know where that leads :laughing7: almost happened in the past

Man surely we can make an exception for this? Bart slammed it outta the park and this is the stuff the banner was made for! If not rules are rules I guess.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL Yep, Can't give ya another Banner till the One above is at least Gone :laughing7:

of Course You could post them all in the Original Post & Extend the Story
& Shoot for The Best Of TreasureNet
when the story is complete :coffee2:

Anyway Congrats ! :treasurechest:

I like the extend story and Best of TNET route! Because this is definitely the best stuff! And who knows what he's gonna find while this window of opportunity is open!

Parkerized

Oct 11, 2006
Coastal North Cackylacki
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000/ Nautilus DMC IIB/CZ-6a/ Tejon
Man, Congratulations. I hope you can make the most of this in the short time you have and get a chance at the fill piles as well.
So this was original fill for the road and railway?
I'd love to hear some more about "Shaggy Cannon", he sounds like a legend.

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you wear boots Blak Bart, 'cause you certainly stepped in shtuff. Amazing site. Makes you wonder how much more is under the road, or moved to different site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread