What's new

1763 Wilver! Im in complete shock tonight.

The Buzzard King

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
643
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E.P.A.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-5, Fisher 1280-X
1763 Wilver! I'm in complete shock tonight.

I just beat my oldest coin by 100 years. Previously, my oldest coins were 1863 and 1864. I beat them by a longshot tonight. This is now the oldest coin I've ever dug. A 1763 Spanish 1 Reale? Any info on this coin would be extremely helpful.
I went out at 6pm tonight for a short hunt. I was on my way back to the car, after only finding 1 wheatie in about a hour, when I got a good sounding deep signal. This coin was about 9 inches down. I almost died when I saw the date, and condition.
Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • Reale 1.webp
    Reale 1.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 5,104
  • reale 2.webp
    reale 2.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 5,026
Upvote 0
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

One word - WOW!!!
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

Three words... Holy %@#$&* WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

I can see why you're in complete shock! Awesome coin, great find, hope you can sleep tonight!
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

Rock on man, thats a helluva find....I've been hunting for one, but they elude me so far.....congrats ;D
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

I few words from me....Holy Mary Mother of God!!!!  What a find, Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see a new Avatar in your future!
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

Sweet coin. Congrats.
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

wow!! its in fantastic shape too! way to go on that one!! :o
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

I can only hope to find a coin that nice !!!!!!
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

WTG Nice Reale. You beat mine by 23 years.
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

What a coin! what a coin! you must be sitting there just gawking at it!
Great find.
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

WOW !!!!! 1902 v nickle is my oldest coin so far, but man i can just imagine what your feeling ! i'd be on cloud 9 and in shock :o a very big congrats to you ;)
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

holy smokes dude !!! awesome dig there...... :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

Outstanding!

HH
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

My man ,you had a very,very,very,good day Tecting.
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

way to go there that a nice reale u got there i got my first reale in June it get the heart going don"t it ;
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

What would the value be on that?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom