What's new

1763 Wilver! Im in complete shock tonight.

The Buzzard King

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
643
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E.P.A.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-5, Fisher 1280-X
1763 Wilver! I'm in complete shock tonight.

I just beat my oldest coin by 100 years. Previously, my oldest coins were 1863 and 1864. I beat them by a longshot tonight. This is now the oldest coin I've ever dug. A 1763 Spanish 1 Reale? Any info on this coin would be extremely helpful.
I went out at 6pm tonight for a short hunt. I was on my way back to the car, after only finding 1 wheatie in about a hour, when I got a good sounding deep signal. This coin was about 9 inches down. I almost died when I saw the date, and condition.
Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • Reale 1.webp
    Reale 1.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 5,104
  • reale 2.webp
    reale 2.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 5,026
Upvote 0
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

You back handed her dude ;) Awesome find!!
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

That is one lovely coin! ;D ;D ;D Congrats!
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

now that is just amazing, what great detail, wtg
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

Wow is right!! WOW!!!
Awesome find, congrats!!
Nice banner item!!! :)

Smiles!
BDoo
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

Wow TBK!! That has gotta be the nicest reale I've ever seen come out of the ground,Congrats big time!!! The LC is nice too but its of no real consequence that you dinged it.We dig alot of them here in the NE and they're usually in such terrible condition that unless you have a key date there's really not much monetary value anyway but it's always a thrill to dig a coin from the late 1700's- early 1800's!!Again congrats on the finds and the banner!!! Bootstrap
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

Drop dead GOURGOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

That is FANTASTIC!!!

The condition of that Reale is just awesome. What a thrill.
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

tymcmurray said:
Three words... Holy %@#$&* WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


he took the words right out of my mouth

Awesome find
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

great find!!!
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

nice old silver coin. great find.
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

Holy *&^^%&&&^%#$%^^%$%^**&%$##&^%#%^&^&*((*&^%$#@$
Batman!

Save one for me please ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom