What's new

1763 Wilver! Im in complete shock tonight.

The Buzzard King

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
643
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E.P.A.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-5, Fisher 1280-X
1763 Wilver! I'm in complete shock tonight.

I just beat my oldest coin by 100 years. Previously, my oldest coins were 1863 and 1864. I beat them by a longshot tonight. This is now the oldest coin I've ever dug. A 1763 Spanish 1 Reale? Any info on this coin would be extremely helpful.
I went out at 6pm tonight for a short hunt. I was on my way back to the car, after only finding 1 wheatie in about a hour, when I got a good sounding deep signal. This coin was about 9 inches down. I almost died when I saw the date, and condition.
Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • Reale 1.webp
    Reale 1.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 5,104
  • reale 2.webp
    reale 2.webp
    49.8 KB · Views: 5,026
Upvote 0
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

Great find! That's how I found my last 1 reale...on the way back to the car! Congrats!
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D


holy cow


;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o : ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

I bookmarked the Captn's link. Again wonderful find!

That coins got some history!



Ridley
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

Beautiful coin, congrats! And considered a Colonial coin. HH, Mike
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

All I could think of was you all ready said, "All I can think of to say is "Holy S**t!"
ChrisP
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

Magnificent find!!
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

Exellent find great condition.
Congratulations.

Dave.
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

Your big time now you made the banner :o AA
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

That is just AWESOME!

Congrats,
Nat
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

That would be a great find over here, excellent rare one for you guys - WELL DONE.
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

WOW!!!!! WTG!!!!!! :o
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

Absolutly Amazing Coin!!!! WOW!
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

great job on the banner
congrats & keep em coming
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

Congrats! Sweet coin.
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

Big congrats on such a great find. I can see why you would be so happy. That coin is in nice condition. Way to go on that one ;D
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

Amazing find! part of the intrigue of this hobby is the mystery of who lost the coin!

WTG!!!!!
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock today.

Rebel Man said:
Yoweeee!!!! Holy tamoley that just beats the crap out of my 1773 and the condition is supremeo. Go dig dig & digitty dig find its brother!!
Thats the way to beat the heck out of the coppas!! How many Reales do Zoy & Kirk have like that one probably not!! Heh heh

Many happy digs to you & keep it swingin
Rebel man
I'm originally from Pitt. Pa

As stated by the greatest metal detectorist on this site, Ole grubstake, "Jealousy is the green-eyed monster." Or, as I would state it, "Jealousy is the green-eyed monsta."

Stay tuned-in, Rebel Dude, for my posts in the fall...let me just state, "VIRGIN COLONIAL SITE!" heheHAHAHA
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

congrats beautiful coin with so much detail what an awesome find to end a evening , looks like the traveler that lost that must have really been ??? lost !!!
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

help I have fallen out of my chair and can't get up.

Many many congrats on that coin and it is oh so pretty too!
 
Re: OMG. I'm in complete shock tonight.

txkickergirl said:
help I have fallen out of my chair and can't get up.

Many many congrats on that coin and it is oh so pretty too!

Ma'am, get in control of your "spaz" attacks...lmao!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom