captain redbeard
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2015
- Messages
- 580
- Reaction score
- 1,038
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cayuga county, New York
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F70, garrett pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
1781 NA token, LC's, buttons and more. (pic heavy)
these are my finds from 4 trips over the past 2 weeks. The owner gave me permission to detect all his land (old village) and it has been great so far. Finding a lot of cool things and learning a lot of history about the area. Coins, buttons, unfired minie ball and many other things. I also have buckets full of iron. I'm still not sure what many of the things are as I'm still researching and whatnot.




I believe this is a barn hinge and a hair pin






here's the coins and buttons. There is also a U:M.C co. bullet casing ( union metallic cartridge company)













these are my finds from 4 trips over the past 2 weeks. The owner gave me permission to detect all his land (old village) and it has been great so far. Finding a lot of cool things and learning a lot of history about the area. Coins, buttons, unfired minie ball and many other things. I also have buckets full of iron. I'm still not sure what many of the things are as I'm still researching and whatnot.




I believe this is a barn hinge and a hair pin






here's the coins and buttons. There is also a U:M.C co. bullet casing ( union metallic cartridge company)













Upvote
84
In addition to all the great LC's and the half cent, North American tokens don't come out of the ground very often. Nice to see one as it helps prove they actually circulated here. Thanks for posting.








