What's new

1781 NA token, LCs, buttons and more. (pic heavy)

captain redbeard

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
580
Reaction score
1,038
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cayuga county, New York
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1781 NA token, LC's, buttons and more. (pic heavy)

these are my finds from 4 trips over the past 2 weeks. The owner gave me permission to detect all his land (old village) and it has been great so far. Finding a lot of cool things and learning a lot of history about the area. Coins, buttons, unfired minie ball and many other things. I also have buckets full of iron. I'm still not sure what many of the things are as I'm still researching and whatnot.
100_0162.webp100_0182.webp100_0184.webp100_0193.webp

I believe this is a barn hinge and a hair pin
100_0167.webp100_0168.webp100_0169.webp100_0176.webp100_0194.webp100_0195.webp

here's the coins and buttons. There is also a U:M.C co. bullet casing ( union metallic cartridge company)

100_0179.webp100_0180.webp100_0209.webp100_0210.webp100_0211.webp100_0212.webp100_0213.webp100_0220.webp100_0221.webp100_0222.webp100_0223.webp

100_0217.webp

:headbang:
 
Upvote 84
Excellent recoveries, lots of good stuff,
To think, , you haven't even started on the
dump yet.
Congrats
 
Yea, I'm really anxious to get into that dump. Getting cold and snow again, but I'll be at it soon.
 
Fantastic collection of relic and coin finds! :occasion14:

The Rochester button and large bell are interesting finds.
 
Good looking recoveries, the coppers are impressive. Awesome half cent.
 
Dang, and a nice condition half cent to boot. Those are all killer finds. Congrats!!
 
Amazing pieces of history. Very well done!
 
Great stuff! Is that a CW carbine sling buckle?? Sure looks like one!
 
REDBEARD SOME FINE AND DANDY LOOKING RELICS YOU GOT THERE ''''
 
Everythings sweet. Looks like you found a hot spot for awhile. Thanks for sharing.
 
Looks like a great spot. Awesome finds! [emoji106]
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom