What's new

1792 Condor / Trade token

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,953
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At first glance I thought it was a double struck Kyan and Camac but it's not. If anyone has a book it's no doubt in the Irish section and close.
 

Attachments

  • tok1.webp
    tok1.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 266
  • tok2.webp
    tok2.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 275
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Also see letters that do not match , ah, the need for a book. :) Nice find IP, good date on that one at least.

don
 
Upvote 0
PBK said:
I think that may be one of the varieties with the legend, "FOR THE GOOD OF THE PUBLICK" [sic].


Click on #D85-86 near the bottom of the page at:

http://www.irish-tokens.co.uk/splitscreen/bottom davis.htm


I'd say that's it. We have dug quite a few British tokens over the years, always an interesting find. We had a lot of settlers from Ireland and Scotland so there is a good variety.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom