What's new

1796 1 real

Brian W

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
685
Reaction score
437
Golden Thread
0
Been a while since I posted here but I had to share this beauty....Usually when I find reales they are well worn or warped...this one was in great shape...It a 1796 1 real.....The Fog landed a half real on the same hunt.. And he also got a counterfeit George II.. And we both got some buttons as well...Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • 1796 real obv..webp
    1796 real obv..webp
    78.3 KB · Views: 265
  • 1796 real rev..webp
    1796 real rev..webp
    129.8 KB · Views: 206
Upvote 56
BY GEORGE THATS A FINE LOOKING COIN.
 
Congrats. That a well better than average 1 Real.
 
That's a very nice looking coin
 
That's a sharp little coin, nice job!
 
A nice, clean coin compared to the 1783 1 reale I found yesterday. Mine has black stuff which could be early corrosion. I love silver, especially Spanish. Great save man!
 
beautiful old chunk of silver.
 
Don't come much better than that!! Congrat's!

Iowa Dale
 
wow, that beauty is a survivor!, was it cradled gently in sand for over 200 years?

very impressive find!, congrats!
 
Looks like it fell out of someones pocket yesterday! Fantastic!
 
Nice crisp looking silver, congrats on the find.
 
That IS a great looking coin!
 
They sure aren't found in that condition very often! Very nice recovery.
 
Love reales and yours is beautiful!
 
Congrats on an absolutely great find- incredible condition!

-- Jeff --
 
That is a beauty ! :thumbsup:
 
Really nice looking coin:occasion14:
 
beautiful coin! Spanish silver is very hard to come by.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom