What's new

1796 1 real

Brian W

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
685
Reaction score
437
Golden Thread
0
Been a while since I posted here but I had to share this beauty....Usually when I find reales they are well worn or warped...this one was in great shape...It a 1796 1 real.....The Fog landed a half real on the same hunt.. And he also got a counterfeit George II.. And we both got some buttons as well...Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • 1796 real obv..webp
    1796 real obv..webp
    78.3 KB · Views: 265
  • 1796 real rev..webp
    1796 real rev..webp
    129.8 KB · Views: 206
Upvote 56
Great looking coin there! :icon_thumright:
 
Wow! That coin is in great shape, other than a couple of small nicks! :occasion14:

I bet it would grade high if you were to consider getting it slabbed Brian. :icon_scratch:

Dave
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the nice comments
 
Wow nice recovery
 
That's a blazer Bri. Mine looked like a burned pringles potato chip that was shot with a pellet gun, nice pull ya bastid'!
 
Super find. So many are worn so it's nice to see a well preserved one. Congrats

Steve
 
Thanks again for the comments...lol Fog your reale was pretty beat up for sure...but it's identifiable Spanish silver.
 
lol Fog your reale was pretty beat up for sure...but it's identifiable Spanish silver.

Bri if that was supposed to make me feel better it didn't work, but I appreciate the effort.
 
Wow that's in great shape
 
That's one beautiful old coin.

Congrats.
 
Congratulations on the beautiful coin recovery.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom