1797 American Coppa

Colonial KirkPA

Silver Member
Apr 4, 2007
Colonial, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Pro XL
Forum, :D

Hey, dudes, I GOT out today with the one and only Colonial Silver Zeus and the one and only Colonial Zoyboy! :D Yes, we got OUT early today due to weather circumstances and decided to head back to the superly productive site that we hit last week. :D

The day started off with a bang. I started to excavate some nice but-tins. :D After about 30 minutes of hunting, my uncle already found some AWESOME stuff. :wink: :D I will allow him to expatiate on his "stuff." :wink: :D My brother had shouted out some AWESOME stuff as well, so he will elaborate on his "stuff." :wink: :D

I was sweeping with John Walter passion when I was startled with an "E" on "Dime" hit. I was suuuuper glad to have dug the signal. :D It turned out to be a 1797 Draped Bust large cent. :wink: :D ;D Once I rubbed the doyt off of it, I shouted, "Coppa!" :wink: :D Gotta love those 1700s American coppas! :D ;D

After the coin recovery, I was still yanking out some nice Colonial artifacts when we "called" it a day. Check out my other recoveries. :wink: ;D This SITE is LOADED!!!! :thumbsup: ;D :D We all agreed that this site is the BEST we have ever hit before. Every "P" on "Penny" hit is a coppa and every "L" on "Nickel" is a tombac button. :D

Dudes, I can't say enough how GREAT my brother's research is! He definitely hit the "Homerun Ball" site here! :tongue3: :thumbsup: :wink: :D Stay tuned-in, folks!!! :wink: ;D

Keep the passion high! :wink: :thumbsup:

Kirk :thumbsup:

DrapedBust001.jpg

DrapedBust006.jpg

Upvote 0
ModernMiner said:
Kirk,
Way to go big guy. Big time score! Glad to see you back in action again on the old coppa. :thumbsup:
Your bro rock on the ra-search. :icon_king:
Congrats on all of you relics.
-Doug-

Doug,

Thanks, man, for the reply. I have been super busy lately with work and girlfriend duties, so my time on the forum has been limited.

This Draped Bust has my Colonial blood pumpin'. Keep the good work up, buddy.

Kirk

Nice finds,

Your bro is a bad dude on the colonial research. I bet you guys are gonna find a few more nice one's there.

HH Jer

Colonial KirkPA said:
Forum, :D

Hey, dudes, I GOT out today with the one and only Colonial Silver Zeus and the one and only Colonial Zoyboy! :D Yes, we got OUT early today due to weather circumstances and decided to head back to the superly productive site that we hit last week. :D

The day started off with a bang. I started to excavate some nice but-tins. :D After about 30 minutes of hunting, my uncle already found some AWESOME stuff. :wink: :D I will allow him to expatiate on his "stuff." :wink: :D My brother had shouted out some AWESOME stuff as well, so he will elaborate on his "stuff." :wink: :D

I was sweeping with John Walter passion when I was startled with an "E" on "Dime" hit. I was suuuuper glad to have dug the signal. :D It turned out to be a 1797 Draped Bust large cent. :wink: :D ;D Once I rubbed the doyt off of it, I shouted, "Coppa!" :wink: :D Gotta love those 1700s American coppas! :D ;D

After the coin recovery, I was still yanking out some nice Colonial artifacts when we "called" it a day. Check out my other recoveries. :wink: ;D This SITE is LOADED!!!! :thumbsup: ;D :D We all agreed that this site is the BEST we have ever hit before. Every "P" on "Penny" hit is a coppa and every "L" on "Nickel" is a tombac button. :D

Dudes, I can't say enough how GREAT my brother's research is! He definitely hit the "Homerun Ball" site here! :tongue3: :thumbsup: :wink: :D Stay tuned-in, folks!!! :wink: ;D

Keep the passion high! :wink: :thumbsup:

Kirk :thumbsup:

Kirk, you and your bro and Unc are true American patriot detectorists :wink: ;D :thumbsup: Those kind of finds make me PROUD to be an American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great freakin finds "brutha" and an unbelievably BEAU-TI-FUL

1797 Draped Bust large cent COPPA

You guys aren't doing so bad yourself. It seems that we are both on the up and up lately! That research of Zoy's really really is paying off and its an awesome pleasure to see such awe inspiring pieces of of history.....Keep on HITTIN IT HARD bud!!!!!!!

P.S. KEEP THE PASSION HIGH :wink: :wink: :wink:

Nice find Kirk :headbang:
A 211 year old coin is only in my dreams round here (although ANYTHING is possible :thumbsup:)
Cheers, Mike

plehbah said:
I think that the colonial era in America should be expanded to include everything before the 'Game Boy' was invented, or at the very least it should last until my crazy granny was born.

I am a Colonial hunter, buddy. :thumbsup:

nice finds Kirk

I think you guys are doing great.. With all the energy and passion..Keep at it ,you maybe in shock oneday at what you find at these old sites.........Tell that colonial dude in the picture,relicdude has hes shoebuckles :D :D :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back