What's new

1798 Large Cent and flat buttons up the wazoo LOTS OF PICS

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2007
Messages
2,243
Reaction score
391
Golden Thread
0
Location
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Garrett ace 250
Today was the first serious hunt of the season for me and it was a good one.
I have been waiting for a spot to thaw so I could start hunting. I am hitting the same field that gave me a G.W. Button last fall.
Today I found a spot where ALL of these keepers came from. The spot is only about 20' arround and I am guessing that there is more to be found. Some of the buttons were about 8" down, The 1798 Large Cent was only 4".

Right now I use an ACE 250 and today, the 9+12 coil. Glad I did........

Not much of a story teller so I will shut up and show off my loot ;D

VPR
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7633_1_1.webp
    IMG_7633_1_1.webp
    78.4 KB · Views: 885
  • IMG_7627_1_1.webp
    IMG_7627_1_1.webp
    92.8 KB · Views: 870
  • IMG_7628_1_1.webp
    IMG_7628_1_1.webp
    140 KB · Views: 896
  • IMG_7629_1_1.webp
    IMG_7629_1_1.webp
    114.1 KB · Views: 877
  • IMG_7630_1_1.webp
    IMG_7630_1_1.webp
    81.6 KB · Views: 879
  • IMG_7632_1_1.webp
    IMG_7632_1_1.webp
    69.8 KB · Views: 870
Upvote 0
WOW............ You have one nice area to hunt. That will take a while. Pound it hard. Great find in my book :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom