What's new

18?? Silver coin Spain: ISABEL 2A POR LA G· DE DIOS Y LA CONST

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[h=2]18?? Silver coin Spain: ISABEL 2A POR LA G· DE DIOS Y LA CONST[/h]I found this silver coin on the beach its very oxidy, i clean it. Thank you for looking.
 

Attachments

  • cc.webp
    cc.webp
    261.2 KB · Views: 412
  • ccc.webp
    ccc.webp
    277.8 KB · Views: 494
Upvote 0
That's a very interesting coin...Congrats :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

What is covering the date? It seems to be an extra piece of metal? I have seen older silver coins from the U.S. with a hole but never with extra metal like that...it is curious.


HH Joe
 
I love that silver coin find, Hamid! :wav:

Lorraine
 
Thank you Joe and Lorraine, The date between 1858 and 1868
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom