What's new

1802 Draped Bust LC/Stemless

AP552

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2015
Messages
84
Reaction score
265
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeastern Mass
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro
AT max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit the fields again today and found my best Draped Bust LC to date. Most of the coppers I pullout of these fields are smoked but this one is pretty awesome. Turns out it's the stemless variation to boot. Managed a nice barber dime, a couple of Indians and a crusty two cent piece to close out the day. Thanks for looking.

image.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 50
I hope I look that good when I'm over 200 yrs old :icon_thumleft:
 
Thats one great looking Large Cent.
 
Sweet finds, don't ya just love it when you get lucky enough to find a copper it has enough detail to know what it is right away!
Congrats!
 
What a sight to see in that condition!! Big Congrats!!
 
I believe the stemless are quite rare! Congrats!!!
 
Great looking LC. WTG :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds, draped is nice. Congrats.
 
Man that is a sweet one. congrats. Nice looking Barber too.
 
Thats one of the nicest I have seen come out the ground!! Congrats!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom