What's new

1852 Trime!

Indianametal

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
west central indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett ace250
Found this little guy tonight. Decided after dropping my boy off at a friends that I would try a spot shown on an 1857 map and not the 1870 map. I have tried this spot before with nothing but nails with my old ace250. Today with my newer machine I did find some stuff. Couple bullets, a knife blade, couple iron buckles, and this worn but beautiful Trime.
20150513_192740.webp
20150513_192722.webp
 
Upvote 42
Those things are tiny, good job!!
 
Numbers were 61-64 on the ATP, I sure wasn't expecting silver. Depth was around 4" even though it said it was 8". Probably due to size and how thin they are. I am still stoked, this has been on my bucket list since I first seen one on here a few years ago.
 
So cool! Love the history behind those 3 cent coins. Most people don't believe me when I tell them the US minted a 3 cent coin. :thumbsup:
 
That's on my list for sure. Nice job! Congrats
 
Way to go! That's one great find.
 
that's a great one!, bucket list coin for many!!
 
Nice going on the little silver.
 
Thats a beautiful silver trime. Congrats
 
Great find! I've found a lot of coins over the years, but a 3 cent silver is still on my bucket list. Nice going.
 
That's a great little silver!
 
Ive been looking for one of those for a long time! Congratulations on a really nice find.
 
Very nice find. Congrats on getting the "little silver"!
 
Congratulations ..... on my bucket for sure
 
Looks like it has nice detail from your pix, I would love to find one, worn or crisp, congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom