What's new

1852 Trime!

Indianametal

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
west central indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett ace250
Found this little guy tonight. Decided after dropping my boy off at a friends that I would try a spot shown on an 1857 map and not the 1870 map. I have tried this spot before with nothing but nails with my old ace250. Today with my newer machine I did find some stuff. Couple bullets, a knife blade, couple iron buckles, and this worn but beautiful Trime.
20150513_192740.webp
20150513_192722.webp
 
Upvote 42
Nice find- lots of credit for sniffing that little guy out!!

-- Jeff --
 
Great job! Those are so tiny and so sweet.
 
Nice quality trime, definitely on my to find list also! Congrats
 
Sweet coin! That one is still on my list after 23 years!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom