🥇 BANNER 1853 Gold $1 dollar - video attached

Lcb24kt

Jan 31, 2010
PA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75, Blisstool, Whites TDI, Whites MXT all pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little bit of snow on the ground didn't keep me from finding the Number 1 item on my bucket list, a gold coin! I never thought I would find one! It was a great day metal detecting! Besides the 1853 $1 Gold Coin I also found a 1905 Indian Head Penny, 1956 Wheatie, 1 flat button, Bronze Bicenntenial Commerative Coin

2013-02-10_15-53-39_901.jpglisa coin.jpg2013-02-10_15-59-15_258.jpgfinds.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 65
You did it for sure.. Awesome.

Excellent find you have there! I would be dancing also if I would have found that. I have the F75 as well. Did it show up as a mid tone in the 40's on the machine? I've found a couple if gold rings that showed up in the 40's. That would be my ultimate find as well.

No it was in the 50's and jumpy but the sound was a deeper tone. I did find 1 heavy gold ring and it was a solid 41.

Very cool. Congrats!

That's my ultimate find too, congrats! I hope some day I might find one. Good luck on finding your next one, and HH!

Way to go awsome find! Banner find!!!!!

Last edited:
happy dance....i love it..i'm hoping to find one someday congrats...having the video of it is a treasure in its self...
happy dance...you deserve it...
owg..

Great find I'm envious, your way ahead, maybe with a lot of work maybe I can catch up. Congrats

that is one fine ticket u have there - Sarah was hot.
good luck on your next adventure
see ya

Congratulations !!!!

Wow, that was a great video! You made my day just by me watching it. Congrats on your great find. You were right about the hole in your gold coin, it does give it character. Besides, I could never imagine trying to sell such a great find. The hole might actually be part of the reason it was lost (the string holding the coin may have broken).

Very nice.I'd been dancing too.

Great stuff! Would look great on the finds banner for sure. Three years isn't long to find your first gold. 21 years for me this April, and I am still searching for one.

Well done.

-Buck

Congrats,and the little ones are the toughest of all to find!!!

I struggled whether or not to even mention this but,it may save you or somebody else heart break down the road........you never want to touch the surface of a gold coin at all.....you swiped it several times and I bet if you look you will see where you scratched it.Whether or not you ever want to sell it....your grandkids might,and a scratch brings the value down

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back