What's new

1887 canadian silver

chrismeyers1210

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2015
Messages
20
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Found this with my at pro rang up 92 6 inches down really good shape.found this in a spot I hunted many times goes to show you should always go back to old sites
 

Attachments

  • 1458928043958.webp
    1458928043958.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 1458928059880.webp
    1458928059880.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 28
Congratz! What a cool coin!
 
Good score on the 5 cent silver.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
That is a nice coin. Sterling silver also. Worth some money too. A bonus
 
Man a 92 at six inches that's gonna be a hot target. Grats
 
Is that a really small coin? I found one some time ago and I was thinking it was really tiny. I found mine at an old homestead in the Florida swamps. It would be an interesting story to find out how it got there. Nice find.
 
Thanks everyone. Yes I am Canadian. It is really small I looked up the value with its good condition worth probably around 200$ to 300
 
Wow I found the exact same coin by an old mill site with my AT PRO have it in a case and great part of my collection great history Good Job
 
I love find coins that old it's like holding a peice of history in your hands. It's just mind blowing to think someone had that in their hand in 1887 and now I have it in my in 2016
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom