What's new

18k Diamond Wedding ring!

tidetraveler

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
324
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting


LostInSweden68 (me) was rewarded today with gold, silver and bronze.
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the gold and diamond ring!
 
What's Swedish for 'nice finds'?
 
nice finds = fina fynd. Tack (thanks)
 
Very nice WTG
 
Nice and congratulations!
 
Thanks for watching and commenting. I found another 18k ring the following day that I posted on todays finds. Take a look. LostInSweden68
 
AWESOME!!!!!!!!
 
Nice find!! Congratulations!!
 
Awesome find.:leprechaun-hat:
 
ahh so you are here to. volvomannen79 from youtube. :) this find from you inspired me to go dryhunting on the beach todayinstead of going to a lake waterhunting and i found an 18k gold ring today.
 
Hej Hej,

Tidetraveler where are you in Sverige? I have friends in the westside (Trollhattan) and east (Stockholm,Musko,Slussen). I haven't visited in a while but would like to again.

Actually found 2 euro coins on a northern michigan beach this morning, but no kronar. Also found two full beers.

HH and find some viking treasure!

Skal
 
Hej Hej,


Actually found 2 euro coins on a northern michigan beach this morning, but no kronar.

HH and find some viking treasure!

Skal

Its really hard to get permission to hunt places where theres a chance of finding vikingstuff and other relics and if we search there without it were risking 2 years in jail.
I spoke to some german ppl who have a summerplace here and they did some illegal searches and found alot of cool stuff.. I wish the laws here were different.

I was out today too at the beach and found a USA one cent. :) and a 18k GOLDring. marked 1971.
 
ahh so you are here to. volvomannen79 from youtube. :) this find from you inspired me to go dryhunting on the beach todayinstead of going to a lake waterhunting and i found an 18k gold ring today.
I told it would be there.! You just had to did it up. Grattis!
 
Hej Hej,

Tidetraveler where are you in Sverige? I have friends in the westside (Trollhattan) and east (Stockholm,Musko,Slussen). I haven't visited in a while but would like to again.

Actually found 2 euro coins on a northern michigan beach this morning, but no kronar. Also found two full beers.

HH and find some viking treasure!

Skal
I'm in the South of Sweden and the local authorities who give us permission to MD do everything they can to keep us far from the Viking goods.
 
ahh so you are here to. volvomannen79 from youtube. :) this find from you inspired me to go dryhunting on the beach todayinstead of going to a lake waterhunting and i found an 18k gold ring today.
Have you posted a picture of the ring on here?
 
Very nice gold, hope your luck improves on the job watch also....
 
WTG,on your find:icon_thumright: nice video many more Treasures,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom