What's new

18k gold cross with child praying.

Yellowbelly

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
204
Reaction score
680
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well been off my game lately. Wasn't feeling it last night either. The amount of targets was enough to put you to sleep or at least put me to sleep. We jump in the car to try a location further up the street and it seemed better but still lack of targets there. I still managed to get my coil over one nice target an 18k cross.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    503.4 KB · Views: 144
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    482.4 KB · Views: 120
Upvote 38
Excellent, salvation at last. I know what you mean, it has been a 3 week dry streak for me too. Ugh. Got to change that this weekend! Sub 8-)
 
Good score on the gold cross.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Excellent save!

I wonder though, when you guys say no targets, does that mean literally none? Or just nothing "worthy" of posting? :icon_scratch:
 
Congrats YB :occasion14:what does a cross like that read like ? Because I have never found any gold crosses yet in 30 + years of detecting here, only a few sterling ones, maybe my area is just dirt poor.
 
Wow, That is sweet.. I would take that with fewer targets!!
 
Very nice find...18K too. Well played!
 
Dreams are created after seeing your find. That cross is beautiful. I wouldn't care if I were a billionaire - I'd still cherish that.

Congratulations are in order.

Have you taken the weight of it yet? Though the gold content is far less valuable than the cross itself.
 
That is an excellent dig there.
 
Very nice, , 18kt,, 75% Gold, , if it ain't hollow, probably good weight,, but I think it was designed for a child so it may be smaller than the adult version. I know you rechecked for a broken chain. Nice score.
 
YB NICE FINDS .
 
That cross is super cool. That would be one of my all time favorites.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom